Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

Xavi's entourage believe that Barça are behind the statements of some players praising the physical work of Flick and his staff. @rsalmurri

:/ I don't think we are holding a gun to their heads to say stuff like that.

Full leak is even worse :eek: @Horatio @Fati_Future_BallonDor

@BarcaTimes
·
2h

rsalmurri: “Xavi’s entourage believes that the club is behind the players’ statements about the difference between Xavi and Flick in terms of physical preparation. His entourage is especially angry with Pedri because of his words.#fcblive

This is insane actually! How can you be such a petty little bitch and target a 21yr old youngster??
Then DonAK will say we should move on. Well, we can't move on since Xavi's toxicity still follows us

BJJ

I didn't want to bring up Xavi but he and his boys seem to be a bunch of drama queens.
I hope he gets another job soon. It will be interesting to see how he goes. Out here he was given a lot of of leeway . Other clubs won't be so accommodating.

xXKonan

Pedri is perhaps the most inoffensive person in this team and he has consistently praised Koeman and Xavi and never said anything bad about either of them.

I could totally see someone like his brother Oscar leaking crap like this to the media. Dude is a total blowhard.

Gnidrologist

I think i saw a glimpse in one of the matches, where Yamal was starting to whine and protest about some decision and Flick, who was near the sideline there was gesturing to him wiggling his finger in the vein of "no no, shut up, don't yapp about". Good attitude. I hate all the constant whining and complaining even if ref was really bad. Just buckle up and play on. Don't spend your energy on meaningless shit that wont change anything anyway. Really like Flicks no no nonsense approach.

KingLeo10

Full leak is even worse :eek: @Horatio @Fati_Future_BallonDor

@BarcaTimes
·
2h

rsalmurri: “Xavi’s entourage believes that the club is behind the players’ statements about the difference between Xavi and Flick in terms of physical preparation. His entourage is especially angry with Pedri because of his words.#fcblive

This is insane actually! How can you be such a petty little bitch and target a 21yr old youngster??
Then DonAK will say we should move on. Well, we can't move on since Xavi's toxicity still follows us
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No one loves fuming more about Barca's greatest legends than this chap.

All over some reports from an entourage rather than the man himself in a live press conference.

Go twerk for Slot :lol:

Birdy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No one loves fuming more about Barca's greatest legends than this chap.

All over some reports from an entourage rather than the man himself in a live press conference.

Go twerk for Slot :lol:

Entourage leaks to the press always what the main figure wants to say, but can't publicly.
That's journalism basics, numpty...

Slot at least knows ball, unlike some of the 'Barca greatest legends' you twerk for day in day out.
No surprise of course, as you can't have a judgment of your own
You are just a blindsided fanboy

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Entourage leaks to the press always what the main figure wants to say, but can't publicly.
That's journalism basics, numpty...

Slot at least knows ball, unlike some of the 'Barca greatest legends' you twerk for day in day out.
No surprise of course, as you can't have a judgment of your own
You are just a blindsided fanboy

RIP Kingleo's barcaforum career 🥕

serghei

All about Flick is positive so far, but the season is long. Let's see how the team is gonna do against better opponents. So far we've only played away against a shitty Valencia. Girona and Villareal are gonna be bigger tests.

Home of Barca Fans