Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters
Hold up. I was okay with signing him and looked forward to the football we would play.

But it's only 5 games, my dude, we are only ahead with 4 points. Hold your horses.

The Hardest stretch is just coming up. If we get out of it scott-free while playing good football, then it's ok to ask for apologies.

But not now.
Kovac just told days before he was thrown out at Bayern that "you cannot go 200 km/h with a team that only can go 100". That was in comparison with Liverpool and their pressing... The same coach that told that Müller will get playing time if worst comes to worst... - because of the Couthinho loan...

Flick overtook November 4th - the rest of the season:

Bundesliga:
24 matches, 21 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses - 75 goals, 16 goals against - 64 points

Cup and CL - always wins

And a lot was before the Covid break without even having the chance for big training sessions.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It only being 5 games is actually a huge W for Bumsi Pick. How the hell has he managed to have such a big effect in such little time?

Forget the results, I'm taking about the work rate, the intensity, the Gegenpressing, the mentality. The changing of positions of Raph and Pedri. The dealing with injuries. The use of La Masia. The ruthlessness of wanting a 5th , 6th and 7th goal.

There is no chance Pep or Klopp would have had such a big difference on this team by Gameweek 6. No way.

Look we may win nothing this season, but one thing I am 💯 percent sure of is we will be the best team to watch in the league and potentially the best watch in Europe, this season.

That's enough for me right now. When our finances return to somewhat normal levels next season is the time I'm expecting trophies and total Bumsi domination. :flick:

MontenegrinCuler

A new treble would be epic, another example of how fast this club can get itself out of deep shit. 2003 fishing relegation with Van Gay, 2006 UCL. 2008 trophyless, 2009 sextuple. 2023 Europa League, 2025 (???) :lol: :lol:

serghei

I'd be super happy with a league title by being ruthless against the smaller teams and exploiting Madrid's fuck-ups. Everything else is a bonus. Especially in CL against the rich teams.

We need to be sympathetic with Flick's situation and the club issues he's facing. The man is up for a seriously big task at hand. He could be a very good manager and end up with nothing important. He should still be supported even if we fail vs the bigger teams.

Only after we surpass our financial problems and become an elite club again in all aspects should the manager face really big expectations.

BJJ

We are only in September and he has had to deal with a never ending crises, whether on the pitch or off the pitch in terms of finances. Crazy, really.

Hansi's Champions League history as coach

18 matches - 16 wins - 1 draw - 1 loss - 57:14 goal difference (if I counted right)

(a 2:3 loss against PSG at home with injuries, when we created masses of chances but did not score enough - and a 1:1 in the last group match in Madric against Atletico)

MontenegrinCuler

18 matches - 16 wins - 1 draw - 1 loss - 57:14 goal difference (if I counted right)

(a 2:3 loss against PSG at home with injuries, when we created masses of chances but did not score enough - and a 1:1 in the last group match in Madric against Atletico)
Damn, impressive record
He'll smash Monaco for sure

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah Bayern had over 4xG if i remember correctly at that loss

Flick-Bayern was a terrific team, best Bayern since Heynckes and Pep's 15/16 Bayern

Home of Barca Fans