Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Loki

Hide your girls when young Hansi is around.
GXsW9bjXAAADy3u

BJJ

You just wanted Xavi out

The Barca kit man could have replaced Xavi and you would be doing cartwheels :D
Boooolsheeet.

I wanted Flick waaay before. I wanted him before Laporta wanted him. Check the thread on who the new manager should be.

And yes, I wanted Xavi out asap. Not only because of his terrorist football but his shitty attitude too.

serghei

Lol. Everyone gloating that they wanted Flick. :lol:

He hasn't done anything impressive so far. It's a good start, that's it. He played some weaker level teams, and a Girona that sold all their main players from last season.

The real tests start soon. Madrid, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund. Even Monaco and Villareal away are gonna be tougher than what we've faced so far.

It's almost certain that he's a good manager, but a long way to go to actually achieve important things.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lol. Everyone gloating that they wanted Flick. :lol:

He hasn't done anything impressive so far. It's a good start, that's it. He played some weaker level teams, and a Girona that sold all their main players from last season.

The real tests start soon. Madrid, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund. Even Monaco and Villareal away are gonna be tougher than what we've faced so far.

Yeah i agree the bigger tests are the big teams

but 5/5 wins are definitely impressive considering our football has been amazing so far

and with our current squad i wouldnt rate Monaco/villareal matches too high

serghei

Yeah i agree the bigger tests are the big teams

but 5/5 wins are definitely impressive considering our football has been amazing so far

and with our current squad i wouldnt rate Monaco/villareal matches too high

I wouldn't call it impressive. He's building a system nicely, but we need to see how it is gonna work against better teams. Will we dominate the same, or we'll get badly exposed in defense...

Home of Barca Fans