Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Yeah i agree the bigger tests are the big teams

but 5/5 wins are definitely impressive considering our football has been amazing so far

and with our current squad i wouldnt rate Monaco/villareal matches too high
Didnt Xavi had a similar run? Not this grandios but we did play pretty good at the start.

I liked Flick before. But if he survives these matches fairing well, then I will say he is doing amazing.

I still belive we will be good, and top 2 is pretty good for me.

Rassvet

Probably just carped bombed some shit and now telling fairy tales. Like, these guys couldn't stop bunch of guys in white jeeps and paragliders cross their ultra mega dome protected fortress of a country in broad daylight just recently and now are killing it in hostile foreign ground with Splinter Cell gadgets. Sure. :lol:

rattled af

Rassvet

Loki

Xavi: "Don't expect us to compete next season"
Flick: "I think we can win the Champions League. Big clubs like Barça want to win titles and the Champions League is the best competition in the world. We play at a very good level and we have to be ready to play against the best.

His other statements:
"We're playing very well and that's the idea. When I started pre-season, that was the objective and we're doing well. The pressure, the commitment of the players is fantastic and the quality of the squad, of the youngsters, is very good."
"Olmo out injured? It's always difficult to find a replacement for a player, especially when he is performing as well as Dani Olmo was, but this is our reality and now we will have to find an alternative. I hope we can continue playing as well as we did in the first games of the season."
"The Fernández cousins improve day by day. It's impressive how La Masia manages to develop players. I have no doubt that they are going to be very good players from how I see them in training."
"We have shown in the last few games how seriously we work. The Girona game was of a very high level. Tomorrow we face a very strong rival, we start a new competition with a new format. We are going in the right direction."
"We've been bringing the injured players slowly so they can improve at their own pace. We're very happy to have Ansu back, Gavi is participating in the sessions, but not at 100%, just like Frenkie. We have to be careful."
"Fermín's situation is a shame, I feel a little guilty because maybe we should have insisted that he shouldn't be called up for Spain U21. He's a player who scores goals, he's a professional... And yesterday I saw him with the doctor, and I felt very sorry for him, he's injured, but there's no other option but to recover."
"Ansu is ready to play. I know his favourite position, but I'm not going to say it here, you'll be able to see tomorrow what position he plays in. When he's on the pitch he really enjoys himself and is scoring goals in training."

Hansi used to take Heynckes' approach at us to better have an injured player exercise a week more before starting than to hurry them back. He seems to do that at Barca, too.

Home of Barca Fans