Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Nothin against Flick, we've all seen Torres play and Garcia wasn't a bad choice. Than the red, what to say... Ter stegens fault 90%, maybe Garcia should have skipped the foul and we would have a better chance to turn 1-0 around and win with 11 men. I still don't think it was such a clear red as many of you think. The only negative about Flick was that Lewa stayed on - dude hasn't done anything on "his own" for almost 3 seasons now, he never succeeds with something "spectacular" - bad passes, bad dribbling, fumbling around, fucking up tempo, loses every duel.. I mean what the hell? When was the last time Lewa scored a "Suarez goal" or a "Eto'o goal" (not even going to mention Messi, Dinho et al) - this dude fucking sucks since 3-4 years and he fucking starts every fucking match and it drives me even more crazy than having Torres in Barca because Xavi and Flick don't start him or take him of often when he's terrible (which is often).

serghei

It is very difficult for a manager to deal with severe individual blunders. He has to stay positive and hope that the squad is gonna improve. First by getting some starters back from injuries, on short-ish term by trying to fix the injury rate of the team, it's high, and medium term by good old-fashioned inspired signings.

Joan

Think he reacted slowly with the subs, at 1-1 before their 2nd we were clearly gassed and overwhelmed. They had four fresh players and we had a walking dead up front.

But think he read the game well and like his approach. Sensed we could score and didn’t park the bus. Shame none of our forwards had an individually strong performance, bar Lamine.

When you’re down to 10 in a high pressure match, you need individual brilliance to bail you. And we can obviously never count on the terrorist.

serghei

I don't think that the team got gassed. Their 2-1 goal came against the run of play for me. After the 2-1 goal the team suffered, and it's annoying and naive to be caught like that in 10 men. That's my main criticism on Flick.

The 2-1 goal for Monaco killed us. A bit too adventurous and sloppy. Got caught badly and conceded a very poor goal from next to nothing.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Think he reacted slowly with the subs, at 1-1 before their 2nd we were clearly gassed and overwhelmed. They had four fresh players and we had a walking dead up front.

But think he read the game well and like his approach. Sensed we could score and didn’t park the bus. Shame none of our forwards had an individually strong performance, bar Lamine.

When you’re down to 10 in a high pressure match, you need individual brilliance to bail you. And we can obviously never count on the terrorist.
When was the last time Lewa had an individually strong and/or brilliant performances? Pulling a rabbit out of the hat, doing something godly? No, but honestly - I really can't remember... Suarez for example (maybe not in his last season) had several during each game, Lewa might have 1 every third month or so.

BJJ

I hope that Nike deal comes through and we sign some players in January.
First out Ter Stegen. Fuck him. I hope Laporta and Flick have the balls to ship this fraud out. He's a complete douche and a shitty keeper to boot.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
In retrospect, should have stayed compacted and play for the draw, but shit happens.
Especially if you continue to play Lewa, can't remember the last time he broke away from his defender on a counter and scored with ease a nice chip or something. Polish rusty tractor...

Home of Barca Fans