Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
CL will be tougher for Flick - our defense is shaky and sometimes nonexistent, and on top of that Pena in goal. It's entertaining what Flick does, but it won't fly in CL against any half decent team.

Rassvet

Boss of a coach so far as some of us predicted. Gonna be tough for even him though to keep it going with all these injuries.

SmilerBam

This team looks promising under him, doesn't it? With so many injuries too. I don't expect much in the UCL, too soon for this squad, but i expect us to give Madrid and their overhyped Primadonna's a run for their money in the league. At least we are exciting to watch!

Neeraj

The good thing is that with this new format I really don't see how we don't make it to the knockout stages. And by the time the knockout stages come around we should hopefully have a lot of important players back.

MontenegrinCuler

The good thing is that with this new format I really don't see how we don't make it to the knockout stages. And by the time the knockout stages come around we should hopefully have a lot of important players back.
Yeah, knockout stages are starting in January iirc. Until then Araujo, Gavi, FDJ, Chris, Fermin should all be back. Possibly Olmo will be around too, but he's always uncertain. And those are not some vastly injury prone players, so they won't all be going back to injury after they come back.

SmilerBam

Yeah, knockout stages are starting in January iirc. Until then Araujo, Gavi, FDJ, Chris, Fermin should all be back. Possibly Olmo will be around too, but he's always uncertain. And those are not some vastly injury prone players, so they won't all be going back to injury after they come back.
That makes you wonder, we have so many injury prone players! Wtf is our medical and scouting team doing?

companyofcules

When was the last time Lewa had an individually strong and/or brilliant performances? Pulling a rabbit out of the hat, doing something godly? No, but honestly - I really can't remember... Suarez for example (maybe not in his last season) had several during each game, Lewa might have 1 every third month or so.
BVB vs Real

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yep, here it's seen as a lack of respect and an even worse education.

Yes, they are also overall way more strict to their kids than other nations ppl
Last week i saw a father with his kid (2-3 years old) in Kaufland and the kid asked if he could sit in the Einkaufswagen and normally a dad would say 'Ofc my son 😊' but the german-dad said 'Wenn ich laufen muss, musst du auch laufen!😡'

Damn i was shocked, i mean the kid is 2 or 3 years old, let him have a bit fun 🤣

Home of Barca Fans