Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The good thing is that with this new format I really don't see how we don't make it to the knockout stages. And by the time the knockout stages come around we should hopefully have a lot of important players back.
We could still need a backup for LW/RW and a better LB (Forte can hopefully be backup for Kounde) to do alright in the knockout stages. Yeah, and a goalie of course...

TheStig

One thing I noticed and like about him. When asked about resting Yamal, Flick said they needed to field the strongest lineup at home. Create a show for the fans at home. Like that approach. This is all entertainment industry at its core.

It's gonna be really entertaining when his knee snaps.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
One thing I noticed and like about him. When asked about resting Yamal, Flick said they needed to field the strongest lineup at home. Create a show for the fans at home. Like that approach. This is all entertainment industry at its core.

You conveniently overlooked the context then, he also pointed out the coaching staff maintain their own metrics on overload of players and said Lamine is fine

Joan

You conveniently overlooked the context then, he also pointed out the coaching staff maintain their own metrics on overload of players and said Lamine is fine
I didn’t comment on the particular decision to play Yamal tomorrow but the general tendency to put up a show for fans at home, just provided the source. If they deem Yamal needs to rest, he will.

companyofcules

He can win shit and I will rate him above EV VG and Xavi.
Infinite credit from me for his agresive attacking and managing this piss poor team to winning with style.

companyofcules

It's gonna be really entertaining when his knee snaps.
Depends very much on him too. You can always rest on the pitch or call to be subbed when you feel that your body is depleted. Considering his playing style, he usually has less intensity than a runner or young Messi, so unless he tries impossible shots or he is mauled, all should be fine.
Anyway you can snap your knees in first 10 minutes of the season if you get in those scenarios.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I didn’t comment on the particular decision to play Yamal tomorrow but the general tendency to put up a show for fans at home, just provided the source. If they deem Yamal needs to rest, he will.
Re-read what you wrote, that is not what you did. You point blank made a claim that Flick answered the question on Lamine’s minutes with needing to field the strongest XI - again, conveniently ignoring the qualifier he gave

Joan

Re-read what you wrote, that is not what you did. You point blank made a claim that Flick answered the question on Lamine’s minutes with needing to field the strongest XI - again, conveniently ignoring the qualifier he gave
Yamal is irrelevant to the point I made. That I like his general tendency to put up a show at home, referencing his answer involving Yamal. Strong lineup instead of strongest if it bothers you so much :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yamal is irrelevant to the point I made. That I like his general tendency to put up a show at home, referencing his answer involving Yamal. Strong lineup instead of strongest if it bothers you so much :lol:
A lesson in being wrong, anyway you look at it - being illogical is no way to go through life

When asked about resting Yamal, Flick said they needed to field the strongest lineup at home.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Also said there will be changes.
I thought the key thing he mentioned a bit discretely is that his staff maintain metrics of their own to assess overload - so far no injuries look like they’ve been due to overplaying, just unfortunate circumstances

But he was ready for the Lamine minutes question, not sure it inspires confidence in us much less journalists but club has quite a bit invested in player - so hopefully they know what they are doing

Home of Barca Fans