Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Loki

Yes, they are also overall way more strict to their kids than other nations ppl
Last week i saw a father with his kid (2-3 years old) in Kaufland and the kid asked if he could sit in the Einkaufswagen and normally a dad would say 'Ofc my son 😊' but the german-dad said 'Wenn ich laufen muss, musst du auch laufen!😡'

Damn i was shocked, i mean the kid is 2 or 3 years old, let him have a bit fun 🤣
Yes, overly strict isn't the right way either, especially with small children. But you can expect from a boy ending his teens to have enough respect and brain not to step on other's seats with dirty shoes. Like the people in the movie theaters coming early and putting their feet up on the seat infront of them. It's just simple education not to be a brat. In Japan, he would have to commit seppuku probably after this humiliation :lol: But "Andere Länder, andere Sitten"

Daisymorr

Hansi is doing a great job so far. Scoring a crazy amount of goals.
Great that he has found a spot for Raphinha - I for one thought he was a lost casuse.

Looking promising for the season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I’ve mentioned this before but I never thought he was a lost cause, just that there were more lethal LW options on the market even though he was hardworking, well liked and effective. Plus, the FFP concerns meant a heavyweight in the squad would have to be sacrificed to ensure proper team building and for me, I preferred profiting from his sale vs that of Araujo

Now, he’s taken it up several levels, and it has to be acknowledged that he is now indispensable. Still think he can work in an attack, even if Nico is brought in but I hope that also doesn’t mean the Uruguayan has to exit. I see Pau & Ron, a fixture in central defense

Very happy for Raphinha, very happy to see him with the armband - he exemplifies what cules crave from a captain, a leader

jamrock

You have to love players like
Raphina
Gavi
Araujo.

Fans (usually the same few) always talk about how their technique isn't perfect and all sort of non sense.

But sometimes you need to have some heart and backbone and the rest will figure itself out, which is why I always rated those players, and I said raphina would be a modern coach dream or something like that and it's working out exactly that way.

Same will be the case for gavi and araujo when they return.

Joan

One thing I noticed and like about him. When asked about resting Yamal, Flick said they needed to field the strongest lineup at home. Create a show for the fans at home. Like that approach. This is all entertainment industry at its core.

Horatio

You're welcome
You have to love players like
Raphina
Gavi
Araujo.

Fans (usually the same few) always talk about how their technique isn't perfect and all sort of non sense.

But sometimes you need to have some heart and backbone and the rest will figure itself out, which is why I always rated those players, and I said raphina would be a modern coach dream or something like that and it's working out exactly that way.

Same will be the case for gavi and araujo when they return.

who?

Home of Barca Fans