Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

jamrock

Sack this German SOB, he lost to freaking Monaco in a friendly and to make matters worse, he played Dominiquez.

Burn down the camp nou
Bring back barto
Sell gavi
Sell pedri
Fuck it all.

jamrock

We came out for a party. Monaco Came out to play football.

Let's see what happens, when we come out to play football.

BJJ

A disaster. Simple. The main problem for Flick is momentum. We've seen that once we get a bad result, it usually carries onto the next few games.
Everything about this match was bad. The performance, the result,the players,tactics etc
Still early days bit if we have another bad result at Mestalla Flick will have to look at taking some tough decisions early.
One is dropping Lewa asap and hopefully just getting rid of him altogether.
That fat clown Laporta and that idiot Xavi bought him here and I bet they regret it now.
Also football is a much more physical game nowadays. This should be reflected in la Masia. Monaco looked much bigger, stronger and faster than us.
The stadium and fans were appalling too. It's almost as if the fans didn't care and when the team started losing the fans started whistling.
Let's see what happens Saturday. It's still very early.

Birdy

Didn't watch the game, but I see the usual suspects - Xavi apologists together with nihilists like Malvolio - have started wanting Flick's head from a pre-season friendly. Including some of the people that were advocating for Xavi to be given a 4th season...

Won't repeat when it's proper to judge a new coach. ABC of football really...

BJJ

Did anyone see Flick and Ter Stegen exchange some words??
How the fuck did Olaf become captain? He's one of the problems, with his weak mentality and choking.

companyofcules

Of course I am joking with Rosell but we have a 270 millions attack that looks like а 25 millions attack.
Xavi, Laporta, Deco, Aleman really fucked up.
I know Rosell, he is adicted to Brazilians, he is the reason most of you are here and the point is, we need real stars not paper tigers hyped by mundo.

Home of Barca Fans