Harry Kane

fergus90

Not in our case lately. For the elite teams it's a formality until Last 16, but for the inexperienced CL teams like current Barca, even CL groups are hard if you get unlucky.
It’s very rare good teams get grouped though. Barca 21-22 wasn’t good but last season was a monumental failure.

Ironically had we got 2nd we’d of had the much nicer route to the final.

serghei

Barca squad is 'shite'?

Yet 'elite' Real lost league by double digits to them?

Usual from Serghie.

At the time of last year CL groups? Obviously shite, no top team should have to play Pique the dead and Garcia in a CL deciding game. Got better this year but still quite some road ahead until the team can be relaxed in CL groups.

JamDav1982

So Barca have a 'shite' squad and Real have 'elite' squad that is in top two in Europe.

Yet Barca v Real for league is 50/50.

The logic of Serghie as strong as ever.

JamDav1982

At the time of last year CL groups? Obviously shite, no top team should have to play Pique the dead and Garcia in a CL deciding game. Got better this year but still quite some road ahead until the team can be relaxed in CL groups.

Nope Barca did not play FDJ, Balde and Alba that game and still were favs to go through.

Squad not even close to shite but Xavi managed it poorly in those games.

serghei

Yes, yes. Too bad Inter exposed a lot of clueless fans out there. Gave Liverpool a tough game at home last season too. If not for the red card...

JamDav1982

Yes, yes. Too bad Inter exposed a lot of clueless fans out there. Gave Liverpool a tough game at home last season too.

Inter never exposed anyone other than you who claimed cant go deep in CL without hundreds of milliosn more in squad.

They spent less and had poorer squad.

Better coached in Europe though. Cant deny.

Well done on giving Liverpool a tough game... Barca with player have should do same.

Barca not only gave Real a 'tough'game but beat them mulitple times... but aye losing to Liverpool in style is what matters.

serghei

Exposed those that thought Inter is so bad you can beat them with your 3rd-rate defensive pair. As it proved, Lautaro and the rest exposed the Barca players in defense with not much fuss.

Good thing the club reacted and retired Pique the clown, but it was too late.

Porque

@serghei

Mate, I like you and I'm not going to make this a witch-hunt as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Out of curiosity, what's your ranking of the top 8 or so sides in Europe currently.

JamDav1982

Exposed those that thought Inter is so bad you can beat them with your like 3rd rate defensive pair.

Fake news.

Barca could have beat Inter away also.

While the defensive pairing is on Xavi when has best mid on bench and pace of Balde and also Alba on the bench.

Inter then didnt beat a top team in CL lets be real... the draw opened up.. which is what can happen when progress.

ajnotkeith

Exposed those that thought Inter is so bad you can beat them with your 3rd-rate defensive pair. As it proved, Lautaro and the rest exposed the Barca players in defense with not much fuss.

Good thing the club reacted and retired Pique the clown, but it was too late.
Pique is a multiple time CL and LaLiga winner... World Cup winner... according to your logic, should have been comfortably our best CB compared to likes of Araujo who proved nothing in CL.

serghei

@serghei

Mate, I like you and I'm not going to make this a witch-hunt as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Out of curiosity, what's your ranking of the top 8 or so sides in Europe currently.

First, give me yours so I can have the 1st laugh. These ranking things are for kids. I only do it because you guys constantly ask for such nonsense.

There are just 2 types of teams on the high-level scene. The elite teams, and the teams aspiring to replace them. Tier 1 and Tier 2.

And the arena where the fight happens is mainly the Champions League. It is the only competition, as imperfect as it is, where the best sides in multiple leagues get to play vs each other.

JamDav1982

First give me yours so I can have the 1st laugh. These ranking things are for kids. I only do it because you guys constantly ask for such nonsense.

Speak shite then claim this.

Best not to give any more 'rankings'.

Good decision.

No one at all asked for European tiers of clubs when you claim likes of Spurs are better than Barca.

JamDav1982

Pique is a multiple time CL and LaLiga winner... World Cup winner... according to your logic, should have been comfortably our best CB compared to likes of Araujo who proved nothing in CL.

One of Serghies many contradicitons....bit like how Barca defenders cant be better than Real players until win CL... then names Bellingham as better than Gundo etc.

Usual.

Home of Barca Fans