Hector Bellerin

Joe598

he has to improve his defense and attack both. But the truth is, his pace, athleticism and attacking nature will give us the same attacking dimension that we had with dani.

Exactly, he has real potential to become one of the best Rb's in the world, and I think it's inevitable that we will sign him either this summer or next

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The reason people don't want Bellerin is because of the rumored 40m fee, and are justifying that by shitting all over him like he's a 3rd Div player

He's a great talent who could and most likely will go on to become one of the best RBs in the World, if not best if he irons out his flaws.

Saying Vidal and Roberto is better for the sake of it without comparing their performances, attributes, experience, age etc. to play the position is childish at best.

Last edited:

DrPepper

lol He's basically just a pace merchant and nothing more than a right-footed version of Jordi Alba. In other words: He's a clown.

Prime Alves was a physical beast, an unstoppable attacking threat, a good defender when it truly mattered and above all combined exquisitely with Messi (DEM one-twos). Only reason we're linked with Bellerin is because he's an ex-Masia player :lol:

DonAK

Great comparison. Prime Alves(27 upwards) or 25 when we signed him vs recently turned 21 year old Bellerin.

Why not compare Prime Cafu with Bellerin while we're at it too.

:lol: :lol:

Absolutely ridiculous and back to my point above.

Last edited:

DonAK

Alves at Sevilla was a beast which is why we paid so much for him at that time.

It's another thing that you shouldn't compare Alves to any other RB at all. He's one of the best RBs of all-time, and it would be foolish to think you can replace him easily like that.

DrPepper

Great comparison. Prime Alves(27 upwards) or 25 when we signed him vs recently turned 21 year old Bellerin.

Why not compare Prime Cafu with Bellerin while we're at it too.

:lol: :lol:

Absolutely ridiculous and back to my point above.

Your point above was about Vidal and Roberto. :pep: Mine was a response to a post where Alves came up and I basically agreed with you:

But the truth is, his pace, athleticism and attacking nature will give us the same attacking dimension that we had with dani.

oneirophobos

[tw]777801157511118848[/tw]

It's SP*RT so I'm not getting my hopes up, would love to see it happen though. Do we have any $$$$$ left for January, will we wait till March (unfortunately, Bellerin's 22nd birthday doesn't come before then)?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Roberto is a very good RB for us.

It's a big question would Bellerin be better than him let alone become new Dani Alves.

SahanBarca

Arsenal full-back Hector Bellerin (21) is Luis Enrique's top target and Barcelona hopes to sign him before he renews his contract. [SPORT]

Home of Barca Fans