Hector Bellerin

Windhook

Patient home-grown player, instead of chasing a guy who bailed as soon Wenger offered him Haribos.

Hahaha, good one, Bojan!:lol:

I agree, Aleix Vidal's last three performances before the horrible injury were really exciting. I felt good for a while, although I still think Aleix could improve in defence. I hope he recovers completely and bring it on.

We don't need Bellerin, he is chronically injured thanks to Arsenal. The Gunners have a long tradition on injuring great talents, if I was a director in this club I would execute all physios and doctors.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha, good one, Bojan!:lol:

I agree, Aleix Vidal's last three performances before the horrible injury were really exciting. I felt good for a while, although I still think Aleix could improve in defence. I hope he recovers completely and bring it on.

We don't need Bellerin, he is chronically injured thanks to Arsenal. The Gunners have a long tradition on injuring great talents, if I was a director in this club I would execute all physios and doctors.

Now that you mention it they really do have a bad history of injured or injury prone players.
I am not getting my hopes up for Robert to do a good job but he does deserve one more summer before we completely write him off and he did allude he was against signing Bellerin.

Galning

Is this guy even good?? Really haven't watched Arsenal that much this season but I turned on the north London derby this past weekend and he wasn't even playing?!

No, he has had a terrible season with Arsenal. He was utter shit. Not even decent, just very very bad. Might as well sign Osasuna's rightback.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
This club has not vision for good signings. When Messi is gone and these golden years are behind us we are fucked. We've relied so much one these one in a lifetime players.

DB10

Bellerin has gone backwards this season, maybe he's playing hurt but he's not shown that explosive pace in the second half of the season. Could to with a manager who can teach defence !!

Zinedinho

No Bellerín, please. He is (was?) fast, but isn't anything special defensively or offensively. He has no creativity, either.

I mean, compare signing him to signing Fabinho. Are they kidding?

BarcaOG

Banned
not sold at all on bellerin... arsenal are garbage and bellerin is part of that. i cant remember one time i watched arsenal and thought 'hey, that guy is good. let's spend 40m on him'... which is probably what he costs.

xavi_the_Boss

We don´t even have a new Manager yet.Shouldn´t he also have a say on this?
Robert also said he doesn´t like to sign players that left La Masia.So i guess either the board is pushing for him or another bs rumour.

navidjaan

To be fair, the RB market is quite shit. Robert Fernandez has become pretty 'Barça DNA'-fixated after essentially negleting the DNA since he arrived. I'd risk signing Pol Lirola from Juve before he becomes their starter after Alves and Lichtsteiner. Otherwise there are like only Bellerin and Sidibe. No Walker, since no Brits at Barça, obviously, even though Bellerin has been such a wannabe Londoner ever since he left. There's also Palencia, but he can't be a starter, and I think the club dislikes that he's better at defending than attacking, even despite of his performances, character and versatility.

Truthist

Bellerin has been very underwhelming this sesson. Lately, Chamberlain has been starting ahead of him as a marauding right wing back.

Messi983

To be fair, the RB market is quite shit. Robert Fernandez has become pretty 'Barça DNA'-fixated after essentially negleting the DNA since he arrived. I'd risk signing Pol Lirola from Juve before he becomes their starter after Alves and Lichtsteiner. Otherwise there are like only Bellerin and Sidibe. No Walker, since no Brits at Barça, obviously, even though Bellerin has been such a wannabe Londoner ever since he left. There's also Palencia, but he can't be a starter, and I think the club dislikes that he's better at defending than attacking, even despite of his performances, character and versatility.

Was Robert really the one neglecting Barça DNA? I think that was much more on Lucho.

Home of Barca Fans