Hector Bellerin

Robbie

I don't think he would want to leave London. After only 3 years, he already has the accent and seems to have really taken to the culture. Much more than Toral, who is half-English :lol:

Robbie

Money + playing time + trophies is all that matters (after preferred city to live in). If another club can offer him more than that, he'll probably go there. That's what modern football has become.

I'd honestly see him going somewhere like Chelsea before leaving England. On twitter he kinda seems like an anglophile

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Money + playing time + trophies is all that matters (after preferred city to live in). If another club can offer him more than that, he'll probably go there. That's what modern football has become.

I'd honestly see him going somewhere like Chelsea before leaving England. On twitter he kinda seems like an anglophile

Dude, are you serious? You want him to go to Chelsea before leaving England? Why not hope he stays with you and if he leaves, it is for a foreign team.

Robbie

I didn't say I wanted him to go to Chelsea. I just said he loves London and would go to another club there before leaving the premier league, Chelsea is the only other big club in London.

L

linetty

His contract ends this summer... we should be getting forth and get him back for free. Right back problem solved for years

coqblock

No offence, but i don't think any sane person would suggest a 19 year old as Alves's replacement, should have gone for Cuadrado instead of Douglas. Also, after Cesc saga, Arsenal will be more cautious and they are not in the financial soup they were in when they had to sell Cesc, might have to look elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans