Hector Bellerin

DrPepper

We should refrain from signing Arsenal players. All of them except maybe Henry have been flops in recent times. They aren't used to winning trophies.

Leo_Messi

I have not seen this guy in action. Is he really promising? If the answer is yes and his contract is expiring this summer then the club should keep an close eye on him.

I still believe that the team needs a defensively strong right back. Especially as Alba is dominating the left back. Danilo would be the best option as he is the future right back for Brazil and very complete. Lot's of potential as well.

DrPepper

Even with his contract ending this summer, we can't buy him, right?

But yeah, Danilo would be the best option atm. Fits well with Barcas Brazilian defender fetish.

khaled_a_d

Even with his contract ending this summer, we can't buy him, right?

But yeah, Danilo would be the best option atm. Fits well with Barcas Brazilian defender fetish.

we can ,but we can't register him b4 2016 .if we are interested we will have to sign and loan him
Unless he really want to come back he will have much better options

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why not have some La Liga team sign him up this summer. He plays there September-December and then signs for Barca.
I'm sure we could find a willing club do that for a fee.

Genoa is doing something similar right now with Sime Vrsaljko. They sold him for a symbolic fee to Sassulo because Dinamo has a big next sale clause on him.

Also, I'm sure Braida is familiar to many of those Serie A co-ownership deals.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah. Pretty sure that we can do that with players. Depends on whether he would be interested in coming back. Why did he want to leave us in the first place?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah. Pretty sure that we can do that with players. Depends on whether he would be interested in coming back. Why did he want to leave us in the first place?

£££ and Wenger promising to fast-track him into the 1st team. He was one of our most highly regarded defensive prospects when he left.

Home of Barca Fans