Hector Bellerin

L

linetty

He's been good in most games he featured in for Arsenal but today Arsenal is a joke. Not the best attitude from him but i gotta admit that's what arsenal does to you

BenRobbins

I actually thought he should of received a second yellow but that may be my bias.

Young should of looked to exploit him more rather than monreal.

The kid has bags of talent and looks to be a real talent.

Robbie

Had a decent game tonight but compared to the rest of his team he was the worst of the 11 :p

He's only 19 and already a starter for a top 4 premier league club. This is his first season at the top level, so it's to be expected that he'll have his ups and downs. Young players always make plenty of mistakes at first, but learn from the experience. I just hope he sticks around for when he finally becomes top class. We haven't had an RB with proper attacking threat in a long time. Apparently just signed a new contract today too :party1:

I

instinct

According to reports he signed a contract extension until 2019

That's that then. :lol:

Congratulations Arsenal fans!

Gnidrologist

Just put Bartra as RB and end with these shenanigans. This would make Bartra regular starter for once (what many dream of) and our RB problem solved. With Alba on opposite side, i think a more conservative RB, who is also good at distributing and technique would be optimal setup. Two full blown attacking wingbacks has caused us more problems than benefits. (PSG away match comes to mind)

Last edited:

Alarcón

I like Bellerín and was 1 of the first on here to say we could buy him IIRC, but I've watched him this season and for now, we're not missing out on much. He plays at Arsenal because their other right backs are shit. He may or may not become a world class RB, but for now, he's merely a talent, and we need someone to make an impact instantly.

L

linetty

I like Bellerín and was 1 of the first on here to say we could buy him IIRC, but I've watched him this season and for now, we're not missing out on much. He plays at Arsenal because their other right backs are shit. He may or may not become a world class RB, but for now, he's merely a talent, and we need someone to make an impact instantly.
Right. Give me some names to replace Alves then. Besides Danilo whom we'll not get anyway.

Robbie

There aren't really any good RBs out there that are available right now. I was about to say Serge Aurier, but PSG bought him last summer

Alarcón

Right. Give me some names to replace Alves then. Besides Danilo whom we'll not get anyway.

What am I, a scout? It's not my job to come up names of players we could buy because I don't watch hundreds of games a season (no one here does anyway but people will still talk out of their asses after seeing some youtube videos). What I do know is that as of know, Bellerín is not good enough to be a Barça starter. I know there are not many great right backs out there but I refuse to believe he's the best we could get. I'd renew Alves anyway.

Home of Barca Fans