Ibrahim Afellay

A

Afellay20

He was amazing!!Man of the match :)

He just needs that confidence around players like Messi/Villa/Iniesta/... and he will be an important player in the next few years.

..and I have a feeling that players and Pep like him a lot as a person which I think is very important.

Der Kaiser

I didn´t watch the game, but if those highlights are chronological, you could see that he´s getting more and more comfortable and involveld in the barca system the more he plays. for 3.5m, he´s an awesome squad player, but I can´t see him getting a spot in the best-first-11.

Marroquí20

He had early in his match against Malaga also a panna given a very nice panna..
Give a pass on Messi but no goal!
Was one of his first match.. I hope he scores a goal or assist against Malaga (sunday).
And play 2 a strong game.

ivan22

CL Final 85th minute: its 1-0 for barca, afellay gets subbed in.
88th minute: ManU scores, they want to make it to the extra times so they start to park the bus
92th minute: afellay dribbles around 3 players and scores from outside of the box!

I want to see his face :D he wont believe what he just did

alex 10

CL Final 85th minute: its 1-0 for barca, afellay gets subbed in.
88th minute: ManU scores, they want to make it to the extra times so they start to park the bus
92th minute: afellay dribbles around 3 players and scores from outside of the box!

I want to see his face :D he wont believe what he just did

lol

Phatroonaldo

The goal was good, the miss was awful. Sometimes tried too hard, lost a couple of balls trying to play unnecessary backheels.

Still not sure about him.

Marroquí20

He played a pretty good game! He had some good moments, some bad moments.
But he tried to play good football, the rest went for their own success.. (Jeffrén,Bojan,Thiago).
Good shot.. He should shoot more often! only almost no chance to shoot.
Shooting from far, is one of his specialties.. Hope that he takes minutes in the Champions League.

And he plays including against Alves, Adriano on June 4 with the Dutch national team against Brazil!

tikitaka

Poor first half, 45 minutes to forget but he played a good second half except the awful miss and a frustrating shot outside the box a minute after that. the goal came on the right time ..he had ups and downs. ill give him 3 out of 5

Home of Barca Fans