Ibrahim Afellay

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Probably about 15 starts, between 30-40 appearances including a few minutes here and there.

Question is whether he'd want to move next summer if that is the case.

He might have a season like MAsch did last year(come good use in an unexpected way because of the versatility) and hence get new motivation to continue. I feel so

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We've seen the club have some better than average fortunte with injuries too so having that sort of depth remains important, as well

Sport reporting interest from the Spurs and that they had scouts at the match yesterday...Really hope it isn't true as there's so much to like about the player

barca7788

Nepali Cule
And how exactly would he get that boost sitting on the bench? I for one am excited to see him go off to get regular playing time under a Barca coach. He needs to recapture that magic.
definitely i wont regret if bojan gets the regular time play in rome and returns back to fulfill his dream.

Co0ter

I'm surprised people haven't commented on his performances in the Audi Cup more. He's been fantastic. He's only been with the club for half a season and the begining of the pre-season. Even this pre-season so far he looks so much more comfortable on the ball. He's been both brilliant on the wings and even in the midfield when Pep dropped him there towards the end of the game. I'm so glad we got this kid, he's the perfect back-up squad winger/midfielder.

Barcafan 2304

He is getting better and better. I'm sure they won't sell, it would be ridiculous. This guy will get his chance at Barca and they brought him because of his long-term potential.

Kubala

He's coming on nicely and it was a great bit of business by us, for a change.
I think he offers something a little different and if he is ever sold, the value will be considerable compared to what we paid. I predict a good season for him.

LaMessiah

He is getting better and better. I'm sure they won't sell, it would be ridiculous. This guy will get his chance at Barca and they brought him because of his long-term potential.

I want to agree with you but knowing Rosell, if he gets a good offer and can make a substantial profit Ibi is dunzo.

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Afellay has a small muscle tear in the back of his left thigh. More tests after the game

Home of Barca Fans