Ibrahim Afellay

USWAY

Would rather have Bojan as a sub than Afellay.

Affelay showed last year(in his first 5 months) that he can come on as a sub and affect the game with his pace and explosiveness. He also doesn't seem to have any qualms with doing so.

Bojan seems to suck coming on as a sub, and openly admits to feeling slighted when he doesn't play. What Bojan needs is regular time on the pitch, because he lost his confidence. I don't see how a player who lacks confidence in their abilities can come and be an effective sub. Which is why I am happy although Thiago is young, he is brimming with it.

LaMessiah

I'd add that his versatility makes him even more valuable than most players at similar value...Can play in a number of positions and as we have seen, Pep places a great deal of importance on versatile players

100%

Would be a bad move to sell him, imo

gingerless

Affelay showed last year(in his first 5 months) that he can come on as a sub and affect the game with his pace and explosiveness. He also doesn't seem to have any qualms with doing so.

Bojan seems to suck coming on as a sub, and openly admits to feeling slighted when he doesn't play. What Bojan needs is regular time on the pitch, because he lost his confidence. I don't see how a player who lacks confidence in their abilities can come and be an effective sub. Which is why I am happy although Thiago is young, he is brimming with it.

yes.

afellay doesn't complain about minutes, he is happy with what he gets, and he proves on the pitch what he can do with the time that he is getting, however limited it may be

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He's not going to leave.

It doesn't make any sense now that he's actually settled and can hopefully improve, to sell him and then have to buy a new, unprepared player. :lol:

USWAY

i would have been really happy to sell him and keep bojan. cause we all know bojan just needed that confidence boost.
And how exactly would he get that boost sitting on the bench? I for one am excited to see him go off to get regular playing time under a Barca coach. He needs to recapture that magic.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The kid is cut

nd0s9d.jpg

Onuphrius

Probably at least as much as last season. Also he will be key figure in copa. Everyone should remember that he owned in Erediviese and has been here only 6 months. I can see him being valuable rotation player for us for many years to come.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Probably about 15 starts, between 30-40 appearances including a few minutes here and there.

Question is whether he'd want to move next summer if that is the case.

Home of Barca Fans