Ibrahim Afellay

F

Follis

I hate Afellay. Knocked - in my opinion - a better player down the ranks and eventually forced him to leave. Jeffren Suarez. Jeffren is better than Afellay, also, another home grown talent, and Afellay is just not good enough for FCB I feel.

xboogiex

I hate Afellay. Knocked - in my opinion - a better player down the ranks and eventually forced him to leave. Jeffren Suarez. Jeffren is better than Afellay, also, another home grown talent, and Afellay is just not good enough for FCB I feel.

jeffren isnt better then afellay he wouldnt have given that assist against Real Madrid.

E

estranged

jeffren's not better than afellay. if he was better than ibi he wouldn't have been "knocked" by an inferior player.

kaisers0ze

Don't let your personal feelings for Jeffren cloud your judgement. Stay objective.

Theconomist

Affelay was never going to be a starter.He is a very good squad player and I feel he will get to play 20+ games this season just chill guys.
You're armchair tacticians Pep bought him for a reason.

LaMessiah

Jeffren knocked himself down the pecking order by not ever being able to stay healthy for more than one appearance in a game. I mean, he hurt himself on a free kick for his new team ffs. good riddance i say. I'd take Affelay every day over Jeffren and twice on Sunday

coolasif

I think technically Affelay is miles ahead of Jeffren.But I feel sorry for him .He is not going to get his much needed opportunity to show his talents here.He can't replace legends like xavi or iniesta in midfield.Pedro and Sanchez are preferred over him on the wings since they are natural winger.He is not physically strong so pep can't play him as defensive midfielder.IMO he will leave next summer.He will excel in clubs like liverpool,arsenal or Juventus.Whatever happens with this guy I will always have soft corner for him for his beautiful assist against real in UCL semifinal .He worth every single penny we paid for him.

Barcafan 2304

Crapest first post ever

Theconomist

Guys.You said the same thing about :mascherano: last year. A Squad is 23 players not 11.Just let the guy be he is happy at Barcelona.Pep is happy that he is at Barcelona and he is starting to gel with his team mates. I don't understand what exactly your problem is.Keita doesn't play 50 games a season yet he is very important to the team.So will Affelay be. Just quit with all the move bullshit.Unless a 10+ million offer comes in I don't think we will even consider it and even then it will be just to replace him with another squad player who you'll jizz about having to leave because he isn't Iniesta.

kaisers0ze

Carles Puyol, Adriano, Maxwell and Ibrahim Afellay will be with the selection tomorrow.
Good to hear they recovered..cuz there are 7 matches to be played in the coming 23 days.

Curious about what Pep is going to do with this luxuous selection. Hopefully Ill see Ibi play tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans