Ibrahim Afellay

Barcilliant

potential to be more 'cynical'??????????????????????

I think you mean clinical??

I just hope Afellay blossoms and we find a player who can score and do damage. We need one like that with Villa and Pedro doing nothing of late. And please like I said before goals are a forwards currency NOT workrate. Goals first, workrate second!!

kaisers0ze

not clinical at all in his 10 minutes against milan.. Damnit.. stop being so insecure before the goal.. your so damn technical

Marroquí20

He played well with the team. Unfortunately very little time today. He must get used.
Shame about that opportunity. He has a strong shot. But he want to cross the ball.

I hope for more minutes for him saturday vs Osasuna at home.

Richard.H

He played well with the team. Unfortunately very little time today. He must get used.
Shame about that opportunity. He has a strong shot. But he want to cross the ball.

I hope for more minutes for him saturday vs Osasuna at home.

Yeah. It seems he's a bit hesitant sometimes though. For example, it seems he wants to take the defender on but then decides to pass back in the last second. I'd like to see him take on more defenders.

Armando929

I don't think he's good enough to start for this team but his pace in the latter stages of a game when there are tired legs is good for him.

kaisers0ze

So why is he a starter at the Oranje? You obviously don't understand the game. It's sad to see people like you on this forum.So very, very sad.

Please dont reply to him.. pleaeaease.. he feeds on that... this guy is obsessed with Ibi. Some kind of crush gone wrong.

But i do agree if it was about yesterday only.. yesterday he was SHIT, he had that golden opportunity to prove himself.. im still angry

P

Plato

Please dont reply to him.. pleaeaease.. he feeds on that... this guy is obsessed with Ibi. Some kind of crush gone wrong.

But i do agree if it was about yesterday only.. yesterday he was SHIT, he had that golden opportunity to prove himself.. im still angry

That's something i do have to agree with too, he should have scored, looks very fragile in front of goal.. Shame, he's a great player and i think he deserves more playing time!
I prefer him above Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans