Ibrahim Afellay

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, would love minutes for Afellay but seeing that he just is returning from the hamstring injury I can't imagine he'd get much of a run out...It'll depend on the match of course...Hopefully, if the outcome is clear by the start of the 2nd half, we could see some wholesale subs

Vegy

I kinda forgot we had this guy since Alexis arrived... and now that he is out, I discovered him again...

I have a feeling he might not last in this club.

Marroquí20

Sanchez injured 13 games.. Afellay has now enough time to prove themselves and make goals.
He had a good preparation.

Afellay se puede!!

ivan22

I kinda forgot we had this guy since Alexis arrived... and now that he is out, I discovered him again...

wth are you talking? it's times like these were he's needed the most. he can prove it now, game by game

Vegy

wth are you talking? it's times like these were he's needed the most. he can prove it now, game by game

What I meant was that We have Pedro, Messi, Villa, Iniesta, Alexis and some pretty decent youngsters coming from the B team that can play in his position and he might grow frustrated at the chances he's given to play for this team. Now I am not doubting Afellays skill, I still remember that immensely important assist he gave to Messi in the First Leg at the Bernabéu, but a player of his caliber might want to find a team where he can fit in to the first XI.

ryuken

I think we will see the front three of Ini-Messi-Affelay soon if David and Pedro keep on playing like this.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ideal replacement for Alexis after he got injured... But wait a minute, he didn't even make the fucking bench!!

Klein

I really hope Afellay is given more playing time now Alexis has picked up an injury. Perfect chance for him to step up and show Barcelona why he deserves his place in the squad!

Barcafan 2304

Well, looking at one positive, we will get a good idea if he has a future or not in the next couple of months

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really hope Afellay is given more playing time now Alexis has picked up an injury. Perfect chance for him to step up and show Barcelona why he deserves his place in the squad!

As guys said above. With Alexis out and Villa and Pedro looking for their form, Ibi should have be given a chance. Up until October Barca will be playing 2 matches a week so he's bound to get his run.

Theconomist

I hope Affelay proves himself because I really like that guy.
Affelay is so much better than Pedro and has the potential to be more cynical than Villa.

Home of Barca Fans