Ibrahim Afellay

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Is he surplus to requirements?

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go in January or next summer because he'd be in the first XI in many clubs throughout europe.

I still don't think he is Barca level, but adds depth to your squad at least.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'll be back. Barca are not the kind that sells players coming after such terrible injuries.
Watch out for Ibi in April/May in our final push for the titles.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He'll be back. Barca are not the kind that sells players coming after such terrible injuries.

yeah a potential CL winning assist again would be dream come true

Barcafan 2304

I agree with that in the short-term and it is something that is a hallmark of the club but long-term, i think he may be moved on

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
PSV are in for a loan return of the injured player...Sport says they are interested in a 6 month loan but it doesn't make sense since he isn't scheduled to recover until late March, at the earliest...That'd leave a couple of months to perhaps gain some fitness ahead of Euro '12

Would it make that much of a difference to go back to PSV?

abual3bed1

PSV are in for a loan return of the injured player...Sport says they are interested in a 6 month loan but it doesn't make sense since he isn't scheduled to recover until late March, at the earliest...That'd leave a couple of months to perhaps gain some fitness ahead of Euro '12

Would it make that much of a difference to go back to PSV?

if he get loaned to PSV .. he'll never come back to barca .. I can't remember when was the last player got loaned and came back since Saviola who stayed in the team against Rijkaard wish ..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's great to hear...He's had a shit run of luck with this injury but if Cuenca continues to impress, it may not matter

Home of Barca Fans