Ibrahim Afellay

coolasif

Has he been operated yet?? He is supposed to go through a prolonged period of rehabilitation program and honestly I can't see him back until at least March.

bombayblue™

Fourteen and Hutch..
After accusing Chelsea previously and Manchester City now of hoarding up really talented players, don't you see that tables have turned and its time to let him go. Sadly the injury struck and now he'll think he needs to spend one more season to give himself a real shot of breaking into starting XI.

LaMessiah

bombayblue™;664258 said:
After accusing Chelsea previously and Manchester City now of hoarding up really talented players, don't you see that tables have turned and its time to let him go. Sadly the injury struck and now he'll think he needs to spend one more season to give himself a real shot of breaking into starting XI.
lolwut? are you comparing 3M affelay to the big hitters of torres, mata, mierles, yaya toure, david silva, dzeko, and aguerro? time to go back to the drawing board on that one, sir

Barcafan 2304

Lol, dont try and label us with the Premiership teams such as your own, we are much better than that. The crux of our team was built from within

kaisers0ze

In hours Ibi will be operated upon. I'd rather seen him play agains sporting.. instead Abidal got injured damnit (7 days out)... Good luck Ibi!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
23wwp77.gif

Quell

Poor little Ibra... From a bench man to bad luck injury man... I really feel sorry for him and maybe he would have been more happy in another club. Pool, for example ;)

Home of Barca Fans