Ibrahim Afellay

Marroquí20

Official: Afellay, who got the medical green light earlier this week...
is not yet part of the match squad for the game against Levante.

n19vnd.jpg

hsjbt5.jpg

Whenn whenn!! i can not wait.... i hope vs Chelsea or against Madrid (AT HOME) !!!

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, I like what Pep said in the pressy today...Basically, happy that Ibi is back and has worked hard but must work now to earn minutes...Subtle but clear, he isn't going to be given any token minutes - he will have to impress in training to get them

Bu3aLi

If things stay the way they are, I don't think he would get minutes unless he is on the bench and barca are up 3-0 in the first half (in any match).

unless he really show's superiority in training, which is hard !

Theconomist

If things stay the way they are, I don't think he would get minutes unless he is on the bench and barca are up 3-0 in the first half (in any match).

unless he really show's superiority in training, which is hard !

Affelay is one of the best players we have for his position.
He is the player Cuenca and Tello will aspire to become.

Pepe Silvia

Okay let's put some perspective on the whole Afellay situation.

Yes, he is still young and promising (speed, physical, etc)

For Barcelona though, he hasn't warranted anything (aside from dat assist) to give him reputation to just walk into this Chelsea match (AT ALL). If we were going on reputation in big matches alone, Pedrito would walk into this side for the rest of the season without question.

Afellay has produced (in total) 1 goal and two assists in 11 starts and 20 subs for Barcelona. That's not enough to get all wet and have him walk into this Chelsea match if you ask me. Next preseason he should rightfully gain priority over the youngsters and get his chance to win back his spot for next season. Get healthy and return my son.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Far too optimistic to think he'll get a run out in London...If a homerun player is needed off the bench, I'm fairly certain it'll be Tello before Afellay...Wouldn't mind him getting a run out in El Clasico though

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If he sees minutes, it will be in La Liga and even that depends on how close the race for the title is going to be... To be honest, after such a long injury I don't see him playing an important role this season, he needs time to be match fit and right now we don't have error margin, so playing an unfit player might be risky both for the team and for his health... The best we could do is make sure he does not get injured again and prepare him to be fit for the Euros...

xboogiex

Okay let's put some perspective on the whole Afellay situation.

Yes, he is still young and promising (speed, physical, etc)

For Barcelona though, he hasn't warranted anything (aside from dat assist) to give him reputation to just walk into this Chelsea match (AT ALL). If we were going on reputation in big matches alone, Pedrito would walk into this side for the rest of the season without question.

Afellay has produced (in total) 1 goal and two assists in 11 starts and 20 subs for Barcelona. That's not enough to get all wet and have him walk into this Chelsea match if you ask me. Next preseason he should rightfully gain priority over the youngsters and get his chance to win back his spot for next season. Get healthy and return my son.

He scored 3 Goals still not much but give him a change in pre season he was immense.

Culeee

Affelay is one of the best players we have for his position.
He is the player Cuenca and Tello will aspire to become.
lol not this again.. the guy has hardly impressed anyone on the pitch as of yet.. he plays way too careful like he doesnt believe he is on the same pitch as xavi, messi and ineista and doesnt want to fuck it up.. he does have speed and a decent cross but he is already 27 years old and imo def doesnt have what it takes to be a barca player and will most likely be given another year to rank his price up before he gets sold next summer.. he is a very likeable guy though and seems to have found his place in the group

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
lol not this again.. the guy has hardly impressed anyone on the pitch as of yet.. he plays way too careful like he doesnt believe he is on the same pitch as xavi, messi and ineista and doesnt want to fuck it up.. he does have speed and a decent cross but he is already 27 years old and imo def doesnt have what it takes to be a barca player and will most likely be given another year to rank his price up before he gets sold next summer.. he is a very likeable guy though and seems to have found his place in the group

+1

Home of Barca Fans