Ibrahim Afellay

Theconomist

I am a fan but ibrahim needs to show tito what he can do in pre season asap because based on this euro the guy wouldn't even start for holland again

kaisers0ze

I am a fan but ibrahim needs to show tito what he can do in pre season asap because based on this euro the guy wouldn't even start for holland again

Idd. Normally Ibi could lift a bad playing team up (matches with Holland before his injury). But this was .....

We'll see after he's well rested. He needs to get his bearings fast.

/offtopic
I h8 seeing Holland go allready! This such a bummer!
But i also h8 the fact that the media and supporters are responsible for this.

All that negativity before the Euro's even started really messed this team up.

It was like big brother. Every move of each player OUTSIDE the field had to be commented on.

ivan22

I really start to think that ibi should have stayed in holland...look at how he played for PSV, he seems like a different footballer now =/ not in a positive way though
I hope I'm wrong!

M

mitkoa7x

I really start to think that ibi should have stayed in holland...look at how he played for PSV, he seems like a different footballer now =/ not in a positive way though
I hope I'm wrong!

You're wrong... Look at his touches for example, he was clumsy and needed a few touches to take control of a ball, his passing was ok but not on a Barca level, now it is probably.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm telling you, he's joining Newcastle United!

I'm not trolling, so no need to delete my post whoever did.

Newcastle will be making a bid for him.

M

mitkoa7x

Like Tito said, no player will leave cuz the club wants them to, only on personal requests.

Theconomist

I'm telling you, he's joining Newcastle United!

I'm not trolling, so no need to delete my post whoever did.

Newcastle will be making a bid for him.

If Newcastle buy Affelay this summer I'm mailing you a signed HBA shirt on the condition that you wear it and take a pic to post on here.

Home of Barca Fans