Ibrahim Afellay

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Afellay: Quiero quedarme en el Barça...Quiero demostrar lo que valgo en el Barça

1340027250128.jpg

Marroquí20

Too bad that the Dutch team is off. Would like Afellay seen in the final. Against Spain for example.
Nobody took his top level in the team. also Afellay not. is because of his other teammates.
But luckily he is match fit again and his speed.
He said he wants to prove next season at Barca.. and can not wait to start!
He wants eat the pitch! I hope he will begin eagerly and motivated.
I hope for a good preparation. And hope he gets no injuries.

Forza Afellay 2012-2013 is for you !!!!!

Theconomist

Too bad that the Dutch team is off. Would like Afellay seen in the final. Against Spain for example.
Nobody took his top level in the team. also Afellay not. is because of his other teammates.
But luckily he is match fit again and his speed.
He said he wants to prove next season at Barca.. and can not wait to start!
He wants eat the pitch! I hope he will begin eagerly and motivated.
I hope for a good preparation. And hope he gets no injuries.

Forza Afellay 2012-2013 is for you !!!!!

Except he was absolutely abysmal 2 out of the 3 times he did play. He lost his speed and the pass rate stat is useless considering I doubt he even made more than 50 passes. Against Germany he barely touched the ball.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Alba is a must buy for me. Don't think we need anyone to replace Ibi, he hardly played at all and we have Cuence and Tello who can both play there (plus Pedro,Iniesta and Villa).

kaisers0ze

Really time to get rid of him.

I'd give him a chance to get back to his old self and see from there.

You can always sell half season.

@Marroquí20 I'm a big fan of Ibi and followed him since he was very young. This lost championship he was the man to stand up..
He didnt. So i do not understand how you are still so positive about him. Me, i'm very very dissapointed.

Remember against hungary. The whole team played bad.. but he saved the team by giving 200% using his speed and agillity.
As it is now.. he cannot do that anymore. And if you are allready a sub at barca.. this is not enough for even being one.

So yes.. the team was bad.. but Ibi was one of these 'bad' players.. do not blame the team for his performance.

I really hope this is just an afterglow of his injury.. and that he can pick up where he left off and grow from there.

Tazim

there were a lot of stories in the dutch media that het was very annoying with van Persie during the EC.. didnt listen to the older key players.. who are you? do you play for Barcelona? stuff like that .. I dont thik he has this attitude at Barca though

M

mitkoa7x

there were a lot of stories in the dutch media that het was very annoying with van Persie during the EC.. didnt listen to the older key players.. who are you? do you play for Barcelona? stuff like that .. I dont thik he has this attitude at Barca though

This shows how bad Marwijk is at managing personalities.
As for Ibi, I dont care if he has an attitude with Holland as long as he show it when playing for us. And play good for Barca ofc.

xboogiex

he plays like a chicken.

he clearly lacks confidence in what he is doing on the pitch.

Yeah i agree i dont know what happenend but since he recovered from his injury hes playing like a pussy.
I had really high hopes from Ibi this EK but he delivered ohmost nothing, lets just hope he isnt fit yet.

And i dont believe any rumors about his ego untill it is confirmed.

Im hoping this Ibi returnes

kaisers0ze

A lot of stories? Any sources? I only know the one story thats coming from that so called football critic Johan Derksen.

The info he got from one alleged mole, who supposedly is one of the starting 11 of oranje, were never confirmed by any of the other players or staff.

Johan Derksen can make truth out of any assumption trough the way he communicates in the media, in a way that the next day most of football watching Holland speaks of his assumptions and rumours as being factual truth.
Ever since Derksen got his news from this mole, he has been attacking Ibi with it everyday. This is just a ordinary retaliation to Afellay's reaction to, Johan Derksens friend and co-worker, Rene vd. Gijp, who called Ibi a homosexual for being friendly with Robin van Persie.

Days later coach v Marwijk sends the true troublemakers (and the players that are too old) out of the selection. If there was a mole leaking to Johan Derksen, he most probably is on this list of departers.

IF Ibi was really like Derksen portraid him, v. Marwijk who'd have let Ibi go, especially after his bad performance at the EC.

Too bad, that even here on these fora's people tend to believe rumours more then facts.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Apparently Lille is making a 7 million bid for him... If that is true then I say sell, that's twice what we paid for him and while it's sad he didn't have a real chance here, Cuenca and Tello might fill that spot...

Ender

Apparently Lille is making a 7 million bid for him... If that is true then I say sell, that's twice what we paid for him and while it's sad he didn't have a real chance here, Cuenca and Tello might fill that spot...
We could use his fee to pay for Hummels...

Home of Barca Fans