Ibrahim Afellay

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's nice to hear Ibi had a good game... But looks like he's not yet at the fitness levels to play in the wings for entire 90 mins(with all the pressing and stuff), even Villa felt uncomfortable with that in the season starting but he, looks like, worked on it now. Although I'd have preferred for him to play in the mid field last night because he had such a good little cameo playing in the mid field the other day, but what's there to lose!? After all we want him to succeed more in the wings anyway!!

Vegy

It's nice to hear Ibi had a good game... But looks like he's not yet at the fitness levels to play in the wings for entire 90 mins(with all the pressing and stuff)

He has the skill but not the pace. Noticed it yesterday. Hope he'll work on it.

Culeee

He has plenty pace withouth the ball and when making runs but if anything was to be noticed from yesterday it is indeed that he needs alot more time to controll the ball and make a decision compared to his teammates. But time will tell if he can improve that up to the level needed at barca. He had a mixed bag imo yesterday poor 1st half better 2nd.. but really a wrong day to judge afellay as the whole team was very poor.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He has the skill but not the pace. Noticed it yesterday. Hope he'll work on it.

Afellay is anything but slow, so that strange...I'm not trying to be sarcastic, as I didn't see the match, but perhaps he was nervous or so? Or the Betis players are all lightning quick...

Or did you mean pace in the sense of quick thinking? Probably not, but that would make more sense imo.

kaisers0ze

Who will make afellay's 1000'th post? We will see.

Afellay is real fast and has very good 1st touch. But i did notice he was missing that 1st touch in the betis match to.

G

Geert_Adammium

He made some mistakes, but he played a good match I think
Who didn't make mistakes against Betis.. I think Afellay was one of the 'best' Barcaplayers. Of course he needs some time to grow but he really has potential.

Home of Barca Fans