Ibrahim Afellay

Mocro

Sorry Jonathan...you had all day, but the 1000th post is mine...all mine!! :lol: Where is my present?

Ontopic: I wonder if Afellay will get a place in the squad before a CL-match. Is it realistic to assume that Pep will want to rest Iniësta for example?

kaisers0ze

If you are such a fan, can you please change your avatar? That's an awful picture of him.

hehe yea, he looks like a mix of Arnold Schwarzenegger en C. Ronaldo touching his earing.

Sorry Jonathan...you had all day, but the 1000th post is mine...all mine!! :lol: Where is my present?

Ontopic: I wonder if Afellay will get a place in the squad before a CL-match. Is it realistic to assume that Pep will want to rest Iniësta for example?

Afellay will contact you personally shortly. Also he will he will congratulate you on tv writing your name on his undershirt "Felicidades Mocro".

In case he plays offcourse. I'll watch the Almeria match, i'm really excited in case he plays. Less if he doesnt because this isnt a very exciting/important match since i dont see a way Barca can lose this.

xsever

Bojan was not able to continue the training session yesterday because of a stomach bug. Maybe that'll open the door for Afellay to go in today and play as a forward.

kaisers0ze

Kluivert, Koeman and Cocu about Afellay, all played a very important role in his development as player.

http://www.psv.tv/index.php?item=if&content=player&ProductID=7642

It's unfortunately Dutch.

hahah his 1st match, he was 17, he was scared, his shirt was too big.. beautifull moment when hiddink gave him that push just before he entered the pitch, its like a wake up call.. good coach!

I posted the folling elsewhere but i think the gif's i quoted are funny enough for the afellay thread

puyigmie.gif

This is what happened to Annakin Skywalker when he joined the darkside. What is joining Barca doing to our Afellay?!

F

Flavia

He was really good today. Almost had an assist with Pedro, and another with Messi.

P

Paganitzu

He's proving many Dutch followers and me wrong, I'm impressed. He has improved massively.

Home of Barca Fans