Ibrahim Afellay

Mocro

Its about that bag. But I dont think Afellay is a Fashion lover at all. Its not a Moroccan man thing so to speak. Maybe C. Ronaldo gave it to him as a welcome to spain present.

Did he play today? If so, any good?

Looking at my closet I have to disagree with you. :lol:

He got in very late, but had clean passes...also almost an assist if Nolito would have scored.

justin timberlake is that you?

Yeah with his sexy bag. :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You were wrong then, it's a football forum :p

bricedenice.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He would have gotten an assits it Nolito had shot and not wasted that chance......

Might be wrong but I think Afellay laid that ball off for Leo but Nolito slotted ahead and took the pass....I think that would've been an assist had Leo gotten onto it

against all principals (i got few) i watched (because you said so). I must admit i had to laugh, some kind of old school hip-hop French thing huh?

Jean Dujardin, a modern French comic actor ala Peter Sellers or something...He's great but that film is such a great parody...A cult fav and friends (Ok, all Frenchman) & I recite lines from the film

B

BartR

Scored his first goal! 3-0 against Almeria, he played the full 90 minutes. He played very well, some good rushes and passes and a nice goal.

kaisers0ze

deserved win, barcelona played as a team.

Finally a goal from Afellay, congrats (feel sorry for Bojan though).
2 good runs from Afellay I liked. He started slow but ended strong, some mistakes made but forgiven for sure.

X

xaviniesta

thiago too, so it means that 22 different goalscorers for barca, leaving mascherano the only one who havent scored this season, definately a record..

Home of Barca Fans