Iker Casillas

El Gato

Villarato!
He will give him a chance if he works for it I'm sure. Should start with actually warming up before the game instead of being a moody bastard. As I said, Diego isn't gonna be the keeper forever. One or two bad games and Iker will be in the goal.

You do know Iker didn't have a good ConCup at all? The first decent to good game he had was against Chelsea.

coco1247

Banned
That's what I was saying too. He should get his chance and he should work for it. Look, if he leaves without even trying, I'll be very disappointed. I'll understand, but it will still be a disappointment. But I see him working and he seems motivated. Obviously when you're benched for the Liga opener, you'll be a bit pissed. But hopefully he's over it and is willing to work and give 100% for this team. And if he ends up beating Lopez in the process, there won't be a happier person on this forum than me.
As for the ConCup he was fine. Mind you, I didn't watch the final because I'm a bit of a Spain fan so I'm avoiding seeing that disaster, but I heard the goals weren't all his fault. I will watch it though. Eventually.

B

beautifulgame

Coco, why can you not admit he is a spoiled brat? he got too comfortable and now he feels he doesn't even have to bust his ass to get the spot back, that he can sit around and speak to journalists and get his throne back by unsettling others. Diego earned the spot but like Wolfe said, Iker will sadly get it back at the slightest hiccup by Diego.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Casillas is not leaving. And right now, I hope Ramos grows into a proper captain because we lack one.

El Gato

Villarato!
No, not for fun. Much rather to spare the club and the captain further problems. Which they fail to do anyway, because in this day and age where cameras are everywhere and characters can be judged so easily it's hard to cover up the fuckups.

XaviMessiGirl

Did ESPN really link him to Inter? I read it on an Italian site that quoted ESPN as a source, but I can't find the original article. I guess that would re-open the Handanovic to Barca rumors.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I want him to come to us, but in the end he will end his career at Madrid. I really think he loves the club too much to leave, just like Puyol and Xavi for instance...

Zincubus

Banned
I want him to come to us, but in the end he will end his career at Madrid. I really think he loves the club too much to leave, just like Puyol and Xavi for instance...

WHen did he last make the team , though . He's been benched by two managers now .

coco1247

Banned
Mourinho and Carlo are two different managers. 2 different reasons. Mou did it out of spite (Adan? Really?). Carlo did it to introduce rotations.
We'll see who wins the spot.

I

instinct

AS reports that Casillas will sign a contract in Barcelona in the next days. That journalism :worthy: :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans