Iker Casillas

Eetu

Adormit
1381006927_extras_albumes_0.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
Iker Casillas: Real Madrid keeper may leave in January

Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas says he may have to leave the club in the January transfer window.

Casillas, 32, has only played once for Real this season after losing his place to Diego Lopez when he sustained a broken hand last term.

"If the situation doesn't change within three months, I'd say that I'll be looking to leave," Casillas said.

Probably on loan i guess, needs to play if he wants to start at the WC.. you would think.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
bN2PHm4.gif

Is there any chance Alexis might have revitalised Iker's career?

No, but it is hilarious that Mourinhistas would have killed Iker for that. They didn't say a word about Diego. But Alexis was absolutely clutch in that situation. The hustle, the hold back, the cold blood and the technique. All beautiful.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No, but it is hilarious that Mourinhistas would have killed Iker for that. They didn't say a word about Diego.
poor Iker... As good as Alexis was with his technique and cool, it was still a fail on Diego's part

But Alexis was absolutely clutch in that situation. The hustle, the hold back, the cold blood and the technique. All beautiful.
it begs the question... how could such a composed player suck so much for the past 2 seasons!!

Home of Barca Fans