Iker Casillas

Stric

Just read an article about how Arbeloa retweeted a big 98-page text in which Casillas is called "the tumor of Real Madrid". Then Casillas liked someone's comment on Facebook that says Lopez would never be RM's goalkeeper had it not been for Arbeloa's stupid kick that injured Casillas (or something in those lines). Arbeloa later apologized, claiming he didn't read the entire 98 pages.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Just read an article about how Arbeloa retweeted a big 98-page text in which Casillas is called "the tumor of Real Madrid". Then Casillas liked someone's comment on Facebook that says Lopez would never be RM's goalkeeper had it not been for Arbeloa's stupid kick that injured Casillas (or something in those lines). Arbeloa later apologized, claiming he didn't read the entire 98 pages.

Lol, such drama.

Trickykid

‏@OptaJose 45s
8 - Iker Casillas has conceded more goals (8) than he has made saves (6) in La Liga this season. Rotation.

Ouch, that's rough :lol:

F

Flavia

He's only 33, for a gk is still young. Buffon is 36 and is playing better. Really sad to see what happened to Iker.

Ursegor

World Champion
Anyone seen his gym comments recently? :lol:

MMD_290785_diferencia_entre_banquillo_y_jugador_titular.jpg

CuleLife4Life

His benching has ruined him.

Mourinho said he benched Iker because he saw some deficiencies and felt like Iker got to comfortable being the #1 GK with no real competition. Now I never noticed them but if you got benched, you'd be doing your best to prove everyone wrong. Iker has been doing the opposite. They won CL but after a major Iker mistake. They won CDR because Neymar had horrible finishing not because Iker was a force in the GK spot.

I'm no fan of Mou's but maybe just maybe he was right.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mourinho said he benched Iker because he saw some deficiencies and felt like Iker got to comfortable being the #1 GK with no real competition. Now I never noticed them but if you got benched, you'd be doing your best to prove everyone wrong. Iker has been doing the opposite. They won CL but after a major Iker mistake. They won CDR because Neymar had horrible finishing not because Iker was a force in the GK spot.

I'm no fan of Mou's but maybe just maybe he was right.

Maybe he got too comfortable and maybe it ruined his confidence afterwards.

Still don't think benching him for Adan was a footballing decision taken by Mourinho.

CuleLife4Life

Maybe he got too comfortable and maybe it ruined his confidence afterwards.

Still don't think benching him for Adan was a footballing decision taken by Mourinho.

Mourinho was definitely being spiteful starting Adan of course but I think he saw some GK deficiencies with Iker as well.

Iker said he doesn't go to the gym and workout because it doesn't suit him. Also that talent is shown on the pitch everyday in training LOL

Home of Barca Fans