Iker Casillas

CuleLife4Life

Real fans are spoiled and ungrateful though, they Always whistle their players. I hate when teams do that.

Casillas belongs at Madrid like Xavi does with us, I dont like seeing him play for another club. They should give Navas some chances though.

I love Xavi and am glad he is still here because he is still useful but come on when a player is detrimental to the team's success then he needs to go regardless of history.

Alik

This. The guy has to put the team above himself.

Has Casillas been a detriment to the team this season?

A player wants to play. He's had a rough couple of seasons and he obviously wants to prove himself again. Not to mention that it is the manager's job to pick the lineup.

If he keeps being horrible, that's another story.

CuleLife4Life

He was at fault for the 2nd goal. Man seeing his decline is amazing. For some reason I never liked him.

Only negative is that every time he makes prominent mistakes, Real are closer to De Gea.

barcanuck

467273400-real-madrids-goalkeeper-iker-casillas-heads-gettyimages.jpg

Love the aged look on his face.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You forgot: club legend.
I actually applaud trusting Iker instead going for latest craze.

Oh, you also forgot who was between the sticks when they won a certain Decima.

CuleLife4Life

How can you feel pleasure at the decline at such a footballing legend ? I hate Mou, especially what he did to Iker

LOL I don't know for some reason I never liked Iker at all. I just can't explain why I don't like him but I don't.

And while I think Mou crushed his sprirt, Mourinho complained about certain deficiencies he saw in Iker that imo were probably true.

Home of Barca Fans