Iker Casillas

Antimadridista1

No gracias for me. Never liked the guy nor the player and the way he behavied on the pitch.
I've been watching him since 2001 and everytime he conceded a goal the first thing he did was to put pressure on the referee to ask for an offside position.

Won't change anything in la Liga because he disappeared from the panorama when Mourinho benched him and he completely lost his confidence after that.
Gonna be funny to see if De Gea is gonna be a traitor or if Perez really is gonna but Kiko Casilla as a replacement.

By the way, congratulations to Madrid fans.
They whistled their captain and tomorrow he'll leave after his worst season ever while our captain left like a king and after a treble.

Goodbye Iker.

Last edited:

raki

Culés defending casillas. lol.
Still geting a fat paycheck...Well done iker.
A disgraceful move by Porto. Completely absurd wage for a GK.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Granted it's not a Xavi caliber goodbye. Maybe if he realised it last year and left on the highest possible note people would view it differently. Still nothing wrong with leaving this way. He's achieved everything he could in the only place people will ever associate him with. Time is right.

Puyol didn't leave with trophies either, but the difference is that Casillas for all he has done for RM throughout his career was getting booed, attacked by the local media, fans and so on. That's what probably leaves a bad impression for how he is leaving.

Richard.H

No gracias for me. Never liked the guy nor the player and the way he behavied on the pitch.
I've been watching him since 2001 and everytime he conceded a goal the first thing he did was to put pressure on the referee to ask for an offside position.

Won't change anything in la Liga because he disappeared from the panorama when Mourinho benched him and he completely lost his confidence after that.
Gonna be funny to see if De Gea is gonna be a traitor or if Perez really is gonna but Kiko Casilla as a replacement.

By the way, congratulations to Madrid fans.
They whistled their captain and tomorrow he'll leave after his worst season ever while our captain left like a king and after a treble.

Goodbye Iker.

To be fair, our CB captain (and the heart of the team for many years) didn't quite leave like a king either.

RM with the least classiest way of sending off a club legend :lol:

What I don't understand is why they let him go first before they agreed to a deal with De Gea. Now they will be forced to pay whatever United wants.

Porto is gonna pay 5M each year. It´s insane...For a GK..With that money we could have got Van Persie.

I had read that RM was the one paying 5mil but apparently they're only lining up 2.5.
Might be a mistake from Porto, but Casillas must have a big marketing value too.

El Gato

Villarato!
What I don't understand is why they let him go first before they agreed to a deal with De Gea. Now they will be forced to pay whatever United wants.

Wouldn't say forced. It's just Floro being scared shitless of leaving the goal to Navas/Casilla for a year while leaving De Gea with a possibility of renewing over the next season. So he'll probably chicken out.

Barcilliant

Is a Madrid legend for sure .Funny how Madrid fans have forgotten the umpteen times he has bailed out the team or at least saved them from humiliation. There were times when we would have reached double figures if it weren't for him. We would have won another treble in 2011 if he hadn't made all those saves. Too bad he didn't go to a bigger club. Madrid should have swapped De Gea plus 12 million for Iker.

Devils

Never cared/liked/respected him.

Hopefully we will terrorize Madrid's next keeper even more than we did with Casiillas. And I'm so happy Xavi got to leave with the treble while this guy gets kicked and booed out the door after winning fuck all.

Good riddance.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Never cared/liked/respected him.

Hopefully we will terrorize Madrid's next keeper even more than we did with Casiillas. And I'm so happy Xavi got to leave with the treble while this guy gets kicked and booed out the door after winning fuck all.

Good riddance.

Well Puyol left without anything and he was our longtime captain. Our version of Raul.

Anyway I was just in Madrid and the talk is that Perez is willing to pay whatever United want for DDG. There will be no deep negotiations. 35me is the number being thrown around. Ridiculous for a GK in his last yr on contract but its Madrid we're talking about so we can't be too shocked.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well Puyol left without anything and he was our longtime captain. Our version of Raul.

Anyway I was just in Madrid and the talk is that Perez is willing to pay whatever United want for DDG. There will be no deep negotiations. 35me is the number being thrown around. Ridiculous for a GK in his last yr on contract but its Madrid we're talking about so we can't be too shocked.

Puyol didn't get kicked out or refuse a farewell event because he feared getting booed.

Home of Barca Fans