Iker Casillas

Beast

The Observer
We did with Raul .. we paid him the last 2 years of his contract in full and moved for free..
De Gea is peanuts bare in mind he won't be making as much as Iker so that's cutting down on the salary ..Ramos raise as well is earned ... i don't think it's a problem financially

Icarium

Lifestealer
We are talking about Real Madrid here, there will be no financial problem even if they pay casillas wages for another 3 years at porto. Their recent net transfer spend is less than barca.

Yugi

Madrid are getting stronger, getting rid of liabilities such as Ramos and Casillas and replacing them with right players, is Perez actually the mastermind? :lucho:

BenRobbins

Looks like de gea will be joining this summer then and we have got the £30 million we wanted.

I hope Iker gets a good send off on friday!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like de gea will be joining this summer then and we have got the £30 million we wanted.

I hope Iker gets a good send off on friday!

Real Madrid are actually signing Kiko Casilla from Espanyol. So it seem like they've made the decision to sign De Gea for free next summer.

Casillas might be a liability right now and Ramos might be inconsistent and stupid, but they're the two leaders of the RM dressing room. Would be interesting to see how they do without them(If Ramos still insist to leave).

BenRobbins

Real Madrid are actually signing Kiko Casilla from Espanyol. So it seem like they've made the decision to sign De Gea for free next summer.

Casillas might be a liability right now and Ramos might be inconsistent and stupid, but they're the two leaders of the RM dressing room. Would be interesting to see how they do without them(If Ramos still insist to leave).

Didn't espanyols president kick off today about all the rumours being nonsense and he said how annoyed he was about it?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Iker still has it. For Spain too he rarely disappoints. Those stats are surprising though.

Will miss his calming influence on Clasicos and the rivalry.

Morten

I do not see how it makes him a great goalkeeper. This is the result of Madrid's terrible defense.

Partly true, but i doubt we have the worst defence in the league, far from it. Though stats can be misleading indeed, he havent had a great season in truth.
And i see that Barca keepers has basically nothing to do, as usual.

Home of Barca Fans