Ilaix Moriba

jamrock

What did Chelsea offer him? I know he is on 2m now gross, they offered him 10m wtf.

Craziness.

I'm assuming we offered him 3-4 for the renewal.

FinBarcelonafan

What did Chelsea offer him? I know he is on 2m now gross, they offered him 10m wtf.

Craziness.

I'm assuming we offered him 3-4 for the renewal.

Yeah five times the amount sounds insane. I don't believe it.

What are they paying their normal players??

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We just had a historical loss of 487m, we couldn't renew Messi, we might not even be able to register the four new signings because of money problems and yet Ilaix and his entourage are still asking for a better deal and more money?

Get the fuck out kid. If we can't sell him, just banish him to the stands and let him rot.

serghei

We just had a historical loss of 487m, we couldn't renew Messi, we might not even be able to register the four new signings because of money problems and yet Ilaix and his entourage are still asking for a better deal and more money?

Get the fuck out kid. If we can't sell him, just banish him to the stands and let him rot.

No joke. :lol:

I'd even tax him for soda at the Camp Nou vending machine.

khaled_a_d

wow showing muscles on moriba while bending over backwards to keep dembele

We are offering Dembele salary reduction if he wants to stay, we are offering Moriba salary raise if he stays.
How are we showing muscles for Moriba and not Dembele :lol:

ronniecro

We are offering Dembele salary reduction if he wants to stay, we are offering Moriba salary raise if he stays.
How are we showing muscles for Moriba and not Dembele :lol:

well club swiftly banished moriba from senior and b squad for not renewing,basically freezing him out. at the same time plan is to keep one of the most unprofessional players in the squad as well as one of the biggest flops in recent history.

Sterlingfan2000

He's on 1,2M right now. Chelsea offered him 6M. Barcelona only a little bit higher then 1,2M. Chelsea also offer him a juicy signing on fee

Laplacian

Man, club is in shambles, the club needs a midfielder of your profile, perfect time to shine in one of the most historic and elite clubs in the world, and you want to bounce for more $$$. Been at Barcelona for 11 years and apparently that doesn't count for anything...

Fuck sakes lol

Devils

Apparently Leipzig are the most advanced for him!

Crazy that he might actually go there when Barca are asking him to stay

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If they promise him more money (which Leipzig is not short of) and playing time, it makes sense. Using Leipzig as jumping pad to go to a bigger team later. Please let it not be the friggin' Bayern.

jamrock

Now the narrative is, we will let him sit in the stands for a year rather than sell him, spells like BS to me, we probably just have gotten any offers, clubs would rather way the 12 months.

But it does seem like he is gone through, has shown no interest in renewing and with his he has behaved with all his renwals it's not work the head ache.

JamDav1982

Now the narrative is, we will let him sit in the stands for a year rather than sell him, spells like BS to me, we probably just have gotten any offers, clubs would rather way the 12 months.

But it does seem like he is gone through, has shown no interest in renewing and with his he has behaved with all his renwals it's not work the head ache.

No the club want to sell him.

Home of Barca Fans