Ilaix Moriba

khaled_a_d

It is a leverage move from him, same way we say we will put you in the stands.
He already earned millions here, so he can take the risk.
Stay out of the game and avoid injury and get big contract later.

JamDav1982

It is a leverage move from him, same way we say we will put you in the stands.
He already earned millions here, so he can take the risk.
Stay out of the game and avoid injury and get big contract later.

Loses year of development. Loses out on however much another team would pay him this season and potentially gets less a year from now when barely played in that time.

Not easy or risk free for him to sit out at all.

ajnotkeith

Well, one thing Barca did not consider is if he is really all about money as the media is making out, then he might just sit this season out and collect a massive signing on fee

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, one thing Barca did not consider is if he is really all about money as the media is making out, then he might just sit this season out and collect a massive signing on fee

Of course it is about money, what else is it about?

Let him collect his massive signing on fee next summer, we banish him to the stands and waste a year out of his career.

Devils

This guy is the biggest scumbag in the world.

Are you kidding me dawg? Holding the the club that made you the player you are for ransom, during a time of financial crisis, even after the club offered you a place in the first team and made you the highest paid La Masia player of all time?

FOH!

Devils

Put him in the stands for the rest of the season and let him go for free next year! Don't let him in develop a single minute at Barca.

Don't care what anyone says. A year of missing game time and development is a long ass time for a footballer given how short their careers are.

Last edited:

serghei

Train with Barca B and leave him out of any match squad until his contract expires. No other choice. This should be a club directive to both Koeman and Barca B manager.

Should have never played this clown even last season before he extended. I hope we never repeat this. Any youngster that is promising and is played should be on 2+ years left.

FinBarcelonafan

Train with Barca B and leave him out of any match squad until his contract expires. No other choice. This should be a club directive to both Koeman and Barca B manager.

Should have never played this clown even last season before he extended. I hope we never repeat this. Any youngster that is promising and is played should be on 2+ years left.

Sell him if possible. We should get few million.

We can't waste money like PSG

Devils

DO NOT SELL HIM

This is what he is hoping for.

Make him honor his contract and let him spend the season in the stands.

Show the rest of these kids that if you pull stuff like this you will lose everything that you worked for in your years at Masia i.e. first team apps, playing time, the spotlight etc...

Set the precedent.

FinBarcelonafan

DO NOT SELL HIM

Show the rest of these kids that if you pull stuff like this you will lose everything that you worked for in your years at Masia i.e. first team apps, playing time, the spotlight etc...

Set the precedent.

Is that really better? PSG way.

ajnotkeith

DO NOT SELL HIM

Set the precedent.

And that is what Laporta is hoping for too, that a team will take him for 20 mill, because currently none of our signings are registered for LaLiga. We are desperately hoping Ilaix agrees to leave.

Home of Barca Fans