Ilaix Moriba

JamDav1982

Just read in sport that they won't sell even if they get an offer.

Makes no sense but that's what it said unless the translation is off.

It says they wont sell him for a low offer according to translation on twitter.

Think they are basically telling his agents not to fuck about and try to low ball his way out due to circumstances as they are prepared to sit on contract before allowing that.

Messigician

Ilaix Moriba does not mind staying on the stands for a year if it means he'll finally leave Bar?a for free next season for a more lucrative offer.

? @MundoDeportivo

Last edited:

Joan

A young player decides to sit a year in the stands when he could play most of the matches for Barcelona. Wow

wisconsincule

What an idiot if he really wants to sit in the stands…

I mean like honestly how stupid is this guy…. He must know he has no true future as a professional in a top club or something and wants to get one big pay day. He was getting game time last season in the first team and I didn’t see that changing this season either…

Now he sits out a year and joins a random team that won’t necessarily give him a guaranteed starting spot… seems really fucking stupid to me.

Last edited:

Catta

Let the little prick rot in the stands, no body will give him the promised money after a season of no playing.

He must be the stupidest player ever, he had the perfect chance to become this seasons Pedri, his reputation would have skyrocketed, would have gotten even better offers next summer.

jairzinho

Scum move by him and his entourage. iirc his father was saying how grateful they were to the club and now this shit. And it's not like he wasn't getting playing time, Koeman clearly rates him.

Home of Barca Fans