Ilaix Moriba

vinni

How could he choose to play for Leipzig over FCB. It’s just ridicilus. If he keeps progressing he will end up rich no matter what he do. Byee

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What on earth are some of you still clinging to? Been clear for awhile the player is not in Barca's plans, the rest is on him & greed - outcome, no one should care at this point

JamDav1982

How could he choose to play for Leipzig over FCB. It?s just ridicilus. If he keeps progressing he will end up rich no matter what he do. Byee

Not all that ridiculous.

More money. Easier to get into team when at Barca for foreseeable future has at least Pedri and FDJ ahead of him with Nico/Gavi coming through and even Demir there also.

Dont think it is as bad a move as is being made out when can go there, earn money, play more and it is an easy stepping stone to a bigger move again.

More respect for player taking career in own hands than a player like Puig doing the exact opposite.

Only shit part is Barca losing out on him and potential fee/ability in future.

Porque

How could he choose to play for Leipzig over FCB. It?s just ridicilus. If he keeps progressing he will end up rich no matter what he do. Byee

It's a good sporting move but I question if he would earn more there than here. And he is not staying here because of the sporting reasons.

MD report Chelsea also want him, and City but only on a free transfer next year.

Life Lesson #1 for Ilaix. When you find a coach/mentor that belives in you, you grab a hold of it and don't let go. The big money will always follow.

jamrock

The most important thing in a young players career is playing time & having a coach that trust him, he had both here, so he is either really confident in his ability to impress wherever he goes are really insecure and is trying to secure the bag.

vinni

Not all that ridiculous.

More money. Easier to get into team when at Barca for foreseeable future has at least Pedri and FDJ ahead of him with Nico/Gavi coming through and even Demir there also.

Dont think it is as bad a move as is being made out when can go there, earn money, play more and it is an easy stepping stone to a bigger move again.

More respect for player taking career in own hands than a player like Puig doing the exact opposite.

Only shit part is Barca losing out on him and potential fee/ability in future.

You got good points if he is only looking for money and don’t care what club he play for. I assume he wants to stay at Barcelona since he has been playing in our academy since 2010, but maybe i am wrong

JamDav1982

You got good points if he is only looking for money and don’t care what club he play for. I assume he wants to stay at Barcelona since he has been playing in our academy since 2010, but maybe i am wrong

No it doesnt only relate to money. Clearly.

vinni

Didn't we lose Xavi Simmons in simliar way?. iirc PSG threw money at him and his dad and they bailed.

Yeah quite similiar. Simmons moved to PSG after playing in our academy for 9 years. The only difference i can recall is that Xavi Simmons never got to play for our first team.

Porque

Ironically Xavi Simons wanted the same money as Ilaix. His agent was/is Raiola.

Contract also up in 2022 so let's see what happens with him next summer.

CatalinR10

MjM2MWJhMjI3MWM0NjA0YWJkYzA5OWI2MGQyMg==.thumb.jpg

:lol:

ajnotkeith

Leipzig is a great move for him. Has a great chance to hold down a starting spot, probably gets more $$, they play in Europe and many great talents have come from that club and to the PL. We don't beat them in any regard other than we are a bigger club but who even knows where we will finish this season, we got knocked out in the r16 last year with Messi. I don't see it as bad for him.

mc_lovin

Would be surprised if someone actually pays the 15ME we want. Maybe if Leipzig sells Sabitzer to Bayern. Personally I am getting ready to see him in the stands for a year. Shame.

Home of Barca Fans