Ilaix Moriba

mc_lovin

To be fair there's virtually no chance for him to become a starter with Frenkie around, who I assume will continue as a CM.

Messi983

Weston Mckennie is apparently available. Get Moneyba out and bring him in. Pedri-Frenkie-Mckennie would dominate European football for the next 15 years.

Why would he be available, wasn't he quite good for Juve? Not that we could afford him anyway.

Messi983

He's probably better now than he was before he went there too.

Also, can't forget :paulinho: who has improved immensely in China as well.

Porque

Koeman on his adopted son Ilaix

"I talked to him a few weeks ago, not as a coach but as a person. His situation is horrible. He is the future of the club, but he does not play or is with us."

"I know from the club what Bar?a wants to offer this player. My advice is that money is not the most important thing, but playing games"

"The player and his people They decide differently. I am disappointed by that. I believe more in football things than in contracts. At 18, money cannot be that important, "

behindbrowneyes

Koeman on his adopted son Ilaix

"I talked to him a few weeks ago, not as a coach but as a person. His situation is horrible. He is the future of the club, but he does not play or is with us."

"I know from the club what Bar?a wants to offer this player. My advice is that money is not the most important thing, but playing games"

"The player and his people They decide differently. I am disappointed by that. I believe more in football things than in contracts. At 18, money cannot be that important, "

Straight foward. I always loved that trait of character of Koeman.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Straight forward. I always loved that trait of character of Koeman.

200w.webp

Home of Barca Fans