Ilaix Moriba

Devils

Get him outta here!

Sooner or later he will Figo us. Get him the hell outta here now! [vine][/vine]

Messi983

According to Ferran Martinez Leipzig made first contacts with Barca about Ilaix and now the club is expecting official offer so they can start to negotiate.

Porque

According to Ferran Martinez Leipzig made first contacts with Barca about Ilaix and now the club is expecting official offer so they can start to negotiate.

Bryan Brobbey wanted to leave after Nagelsmann left as he was the reason he signed for Leipzig.

I wonder if they would be open to a trade.

From the game I saw I wasn't particularly impressed, but it solves a problem.

Messigician

Everything indicates that Ilaix Moriba will leave the club. His agents believe that he should be making a lot more money.

? @Alfremartinez

cro-man

Never have i ever seen a clown in his age:lol: what did this guy do to deserve this much money?

The only reason why he got even playing time is because of the current state of the club.

The best part is the pretending and lying from him and his family.

Think back when they said its fake news that they want more money otherwise they wouldnt extend:lol:

Get this clown out pls.

ronniecro

��| Ilaix Moneyba on Instagram: ?Thousands of rumors and nobody knows the truth.? ����

what is this cringe?dude is really in the clouds...i hate these youngsters,just remember attitude of iniesta when he had his breakthrough

jamrock

Should have let him go when we was asking for too much money when he was a younger.

But my boy bartomeu use to pay players like we were a new oil club trying to attract the best players so we made them over the odds and not one of the biggest clubs in the world.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is wisdom in silence, but in Ilaix's case it really isn't. If the rumors are false he would have clarified it a long time ago.

Truth is that he's more interested in taking the highest offer and that's his own choice. It happens. But he'll have to find an offer soon or sit on the stands for a year as the club have no incentive playing or rewarding a guy that won't renew.

Raketa10

Oh we know the truth Ilaix, we know it. You are a greedy idiot who cares only about the money. I hope you'll rot in the stands for the next 12 months.

mc_lovin

I mean Koeman and Laporta literally told us what the issue is. Not sure what Ilaix is trying to achieve with a post like that.

Home of Barca Fans