Ilaix Moriba

Richard.H

Seems like he is in the sport only for the pay. Good riddance if he leaves. We need more loyal players at this low point of the club.

xXKonan

Barcelona & Spurs [who are willing to pay a fee close to €20M] are accelerating in talks over Ilaix Moriba — willingness from clubs to get a deal done. Ilaix is open to the move, but Tottenham don’t want to pay large commissions to his agents. [MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran

jairzinho

If he goes to Spurs i doubt he would get much first team minutes. Has a better chance of that at Leipzip. But anway i hope he chooses Spurs so we could get the 20 mil.

Porque

Seems that the Catalan media is spinning the story that Barcelona had buyers but Ilaix agent is demanding too much for the transfer. Setting up for the sitting on the bench for a year angle to me.

But I will watch this space patiently and hope we find a good sale.

Messi983

Would be great if we'd really get 15-20m and could invest that into someone like Kamara. But don't see it happening. Ilaix's agent will surely convince him it's better to sit out a year.

JamDav1982

Sitting out a year could lose him millions on salary this season and a lower salary next summer if barely played as well as development time lost.

Cant see how they would be as ready to do that as is made out and will all about posturing until last minute.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope they don't use the potential 15m to get Koeman a mediocre striker.

Keep the money and keep building for a possibility to go for Haaland next summer.

Home of Barca Fans