Ilaix Moriba

Joan

Right now, he's a wonderkind. After a season in the stands, he'll be a talented kid an average fan barely remembers. Doubt he'll have so many suitors willing to meet his demands.

akaranzo

Hope they don't use the potential 15m to get Koeman a mediocre striker.

Keep the money and keep building for a possibility to go for Haaland next summer.

Come on... There is no universe in which we get Haaland lol. We aren't competing for players that every top club is after like Haaland/Mbappe for the next 5 years at least.

Barcilliant

Without us this fucking clown would be nothing. It really doesn't surprise me anymore. This young social media generation are all about the money.
I prefer the days when Maradona went to Napoli. Nowadays that will never happen.

Devils

Even this Barca side that is the weakest it's been in over 20 years still has a better chance of trophies than those bum ass Spurs.

He also has a much better chance at succeeding in a rebuilding Barca team than he does at Spurs. Spurs are mediocre for eternity!

Who in their right mind goes to Spurs for money? FFSsss

Rassvet

Even this Barca side that is the weakest it's been in over 20 years still has a better chance of trophies than those bum ass Spurs.

He also has a much better chance at succeeding in a rebuilding Barca team than he does at Spurs. Spurs are mediocre for eternity!

Who in their right mind goes to Spurs for money? FFSsss

That's because winning a league or cup in England is much harder than in Spain atm. Spurs are genuinely a better team than us right now though.

Laplacian

That's because winning a league or cup in England is much harder than in Spain atm. Spurs are genuinely a better team than us right now though.

Hard to truth to accept. I don't see last season's Barcelona finishing above last season's Leicester at all.

Redbuck

Hard to truth to accept. I don't see last season's Barcelona finishing above last season's Leicester at all.

Hard to say due to the injuries Leicester suffered towards the end of the season, but if it is a fully fit Leicester, we'll probably lose.

behindbrowneyes

Mostly it's about Barcas bad quality and no bench options. We have freaking Braithwaite starting!

More about injuries. We have/had Coutinho, Dembele, Ansu and Kun out injured. Now I know that 2 of them haven't fulfilled their promises and 1 is past his prime. Still... Pretty much every other club has their Braithwaite starting if their injury list was that long.

Things will look brighter once they are back and Barca will compete for the league title unlike Spurs. The English top teams are better now, that's why it's harder to win the title, but I wouldn't give Spurs the edge over Barca in knockout-games. Money, a new stadium and the "shiny" Prem is all Spurs can offer. Everything else is better at Barca.

Gari

Is Manchester United better than Villarreal? In reality, everything looks different.Tottenham is not nearly a competitor to Bar?a, I would like them in the Champions League, not Bayern, but they are not.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans