Ilaix Moriba

malvolio

Barcaforum again acting surprised that some players want more money and club are willing to sell in order to not look like fools.

The 'let him rot in the stands' fanatics took another L :coffee:

ebc_99

That's because winning a league or cup in England is much harder than in Spain atm. Spurs are genuinely a better team than us right now though.

Hard to truth to accept. I don't see last season's Barcelona finishing above last season's Leicester at all.

Hard to say due to the injuries Leicester suffered towards the end of the season, but if it is a fully fit Leicester, we'll probably lose.

You guys are insane :lol: We are a ways off our previous level but still a step above these teams. Only Atleti, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Bayern & PSG are definitely better than us right now, then maybe Real and Utd and that's about it. So we are still a top 10 team in Europe, which is not great but we are not worse than fucking Spurs, Premie League is massively overrated on here, the top 3 are class but not the rest.

xXKonan

I don't trust PSG and Poch one bit really.

Wouldn't be surprised if they end up failing in the CL again this season.

Redbuck

You guys are insane :lol: We are a ways off our previous level but still a step above these teams. Only Atleti, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Bayern & PSG are definitely better than us right now, then maybe Real and Utd and that's about it. So we are still a top 10 team in Europe, which is not great but we are not worse than fucking Spurs, Premie League is massively overrated on here, the top 3 are class but not the rest.

Leicester is a really good team tbh, don't let their final day shortcomings for the past two seasons fool you. They can really expose our flaws (counters and heavy pressing) if we face them in the UCL (if they eventually break their jinx and qualify).

mc_lovin

Barcaforum again acting surprised that some players want more money and club are willing to sell in order to not look like fools.

The 'let him rot in the stands' fanatics took another L :coffee:

I don't think anyone suggested not selling him for 15-20ME to make an example of him. Bad take on your part. We won't however sell him for less, and probably rightly so.

By the looks of it he wants Leipzig, which isn't going to end well if they don't pay up.

fergus90

Leipzig are close to selling Sabitzer to Bayern so perhaps a portion of the money from that will be used to get Ilaix now.

malvolio

I don't think anyone suggested not selling him for 15-20ME to make an example of him. Bad take on your part. We won't however sell him for less, and probably rightly so.

By the looks of it he wants Leipzig, which isn't going to end well if they don't pay up.

Bad take you say? Look up on the message exchanges from 10 days ago. Most in here were adamant that we should make an example out of him and that this is not about money.

Some even dismissed the fact that this situation is not new. Even though club has sold players that didn't want to renew in the past.

Home of Barca Fans