İlkay Gündoğan

Messi983

They look straight out of a turkish soap opera.

FyIFE_BaQAEO82W

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

They look straight out of a turkish soap opera.

FyIFE_BaQAEO82W

Looks beautiful doesn't she. When I was young and naive, I used to go crazy for girls that looked like that. Now I'm wiser and more experienced I've realised that they don't look remotely as good in real life and especially so without any makeup. As a result they have very little effect on me. Much prefer it this way.

Horatio

You're welcome
Looks beautiful doesn't she. When I was young and naive, I used to go crazy for girls that looked like that. Now I'm wiser and more experienced I've realised that they don't look remotely as good in real life and especially so without any makeup. As a result they have very little effect on me. Much prefer it this way.
Right on the money.

L3v1s

Not to diss Gundogan or anything, but this just proves that with money you can get any person you want. Or as Crouch said:
crouchy.png

Messi983

Those eyes though.

delancey

About Gundogan… Different cultures find different looks attractive. In West Europe, he is way above average looking. Personally I think their looks are on par.

Crouch, however, belongs on 90 Day fiancé. :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans