İlkay Gündoğan

Horatio

You're welcome
Busquets is another one who wouldn’t be attractive anywhere. 😂 Dude’s wife must like gold? 😆🤫
Busquets wife looks good on pics, espescially on the ones were certain features were more pronounced. But if you see her live she has old hag chin. Sorry for hating.

delancey

Busquets wife looks good on pics, espescially on the ones were certain features were more pronounced. But if you see her live she has old hag chin. Sorry for hating.
But… compared to Busquets, she’s gorgeous. :lol:

You know… I watched a video on YouTube, in which two Tinder profiles were created. One with a male model and the other with a fat and ugly woman. The male model got around 100 likes and the ugly and fat woman got around 500 likes within the same time period.

Now… in which universe would Busquets date his current wife with an average Spanish salary? :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope we get him now because if not and our midfield signings end up being Amrabat and Neves I'm not sure if we've even improved the squad.

Horatio

You're welcome
But… compared to Busquets, she’s gorgeous. :lol:

You know… I watched a video on YouTube, in which two Tinder profiles were created. One with a male model and the other with a fat and ugly woman. The male model got around 100 likes and the ugly and fat woman got around 500 likes within the same time period.

Now… in which universe would Busquets date his current wife with an average Spanish salary? :lol:
Yeah of course Busquets status helped. Fyi in south america you see some but ugly man with hot girls. And not even because of money. So if you feel ugly and are low on cashflow go toBrazil Colombia or Venezuela. Siu

Horatio

You're welcome
On the transfer: it’s a pretty good one. Will be nothing like Turan. Gundo frenkie pedri will be great.

Messi983

Hope we get him now because if not and our midfield signings end up being Amrabat and Neves I'm not sure if we've even improved the squad.

Don't think we have to worry about this. Xavi said he wants a replacement for Busi and a more creative midfielder. Neither of those two is that.

And Amrabat is a better fit for what Xavi wants in a DM.

I would be quite happy with Gundo and Amrabat. Just stay away from Neves.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Amrabat is getting slightly overrated. He has warrior mentality and high workrate but for top team lacking in technique. Good to have on bench.

But don’t quote me on this!

delancey

Yeah of course Busquets status helped. Fyi in south america you see some but ugly man with hot girls. And not even because of money. So if you feel ugly and are low on cashflow go toBrazil Colombia or Venezuela. Siu
well… I shave my head, for I am bald af, so my issue is more finding the baldie lovers here in the West (and they are out there). :lol: I was a handsome beast with hair, and attracted beautiful women. Now I attract fewer western women overall as my look is polarizing, but the ones I attract are totally into me because of the shaved head. It’s a thing. 😁

overall tho I prefer non-western women, for they are more feminine in appearance, personality and values. 😀

I would be afraid to visit these South American countries. Ever heard of the devil’s breath? 😂

Horatio

You're welcome
well… I shave my head, for I am bald af, so my issue is more finding the baldie lovers here in the West (and they are out there). :lol: I was a handsome beast with hair, and attracted beautiful women. Now I attract fewer western women overall as my look is polarizing, but the ones I attract are totally into me because of the shaved head. It’s a thing. 😁

overall tho I prefer non-western women, for they are more feminine in appearance, personality and values. 😀

I would be afraid to visit these South American countries. Ever heard of the devil’s breath? 😂
Ah yes…the fear mongering of the devils breath. It’s a thing. But it has been one for 15 years. Now it all of a sudden blew up. It is easy to avoid though. Stay off of tinder lol. Get to know peeps at expat/language gatherings. Meet girls in your hostel.

Temptation

I think Amrabat is getting slightly overrated. He has warrior mentality and high workrate but for top team lacking in technique. Good to have on bench.

But don’t quote me on this!
You know, ironically he's good enough technically. His weakness is his below par defensive ability for a top DM. Doesn't tackle well and has questionable positional awareness.

Home of Barca Fans