İlkay Gündoğan

BJJ

The bigger worry is Xavi than Gundagon.

Xavi couldn't make his favourite player Busquets work until he switched to a 4 midfield system 14 months later.

Meanwhile Pep has John Stones looking like Busquets in midfield.
Exactly 💯

BJJ

He must be serious coming here. If he wanted money he would have gone to Saudi Arabia. That's a positive for us.

Daisymorr

Not a really exciting signing but I think he will do good for us. Goals and good at controlling games.

The downside is that as he gets older and slower - how is he going to affect the big games??
He wont have a Team like City that control the match from start to finish so he will have to do more box to box running.
Anyway 30Mil - good player - interested to see how he goes.

Andresito

Staff member
FziJ-r-WAAI_x_4

Wambo

Arda 2.0. He will have 1-2 seasons and that's it. I know it's a free transfer but still.

How the fuck did we come to the point where we are signing rejects and players with one foot in retirement (Lewandowski, now Gundogan) and celebrate that as a win, while the other clubs are singing 19-23 year old rising talents?

Fuck Laporta.

Andresito

Staff member
Arda 2.0. He will have 1-2 seasons and that's it. I know it's a free transfer but still.

How the fuck did we come to the point where we are signing rejects and players with one foot in retirement (Lewandowski, now Gundogan) and celebrate that as a win, while the other clubs are singing 19-23 year old rising talents?

Fuck Laporta.
What are you yapping about lol.

Gundo is a lot more professional and humble than Arda, only thing in common they have is that they're Turks although Gundo never even lived in Turkey.

What do you expect Laporta to do? He inherited a big mess from Bartomeu and has been working on cleaning that up from the day he was elected. Do you expect us to buy Bellingham?

City wanted to renew him and he was incredibly important for them in their recent treble win, how is he a reject?

Home of Barca Fans