İlkay Gündoğan

Porque

I want him to stop lying and fuck off. He promised Messi 2 months ago. Now 2 months passed. Where is Messi? He is gone.
He is a populist PoS who is doing irreversible damage to the club.

You realize that Don Laporta led the Barcelona Miami project before investing in the MLS was cool.

Guy was a visionary, and technically he promised Messi and he believed Messi. Inter Miami is now Barcelona Miami and Messi signed for them.

Well done Joan.

Porque

Gundagon will be on 10m NET btw.

City wage was 8.5m NET according to Capology.

Higher than I'd want to see, but if he maintains first 11 level for two seasons then it is OK.

Bigger fish to fry though, namely no one wants to leave as per normal.

Rory

Gundagon will be on 10m NET btw.

City wage was 8.5m NET according to Capology.

Higher than I'd want to see, but if he maintains first 11 level for two seasons then it is OK.

Bigger fish to fry though, namely no one wants to leave as per normal.
Says his wage is 8.5m gross on capology.

Porque

Says his wage is 8.5m gross on capology.

Shit. I thought I had NET selected.

But also, Sport must be wrong and mean Gross and not NET. 10m net would make him our second highest paid player joint with Lewandowski. Which would be way too high.

But then again, our LaLiga squad salary total is actually lower than Madrid, were just getting fucked from all sides.

khaled_a_d

Shit. I thought I had NET selected.

But also, Sport must be wrong and mean Gross and not NET. 10m net would make him our second highest paid player joint with Lewandowski. Which would be way too high.

But then again, our LaLiga squad salary total is actually lower than Madrid, were just getting fucked from all sides.

10M net if there is no signing/agent bonus is actually good deal.
RM just paid Bellingham 30M signing bonus, that is 5M per year on accounting and he wasn't free agent. Lewandowski also got a big signing bonus and agent fees even with 45M paid to Bayern at his age.
This is why the whole capology thing is useless tbh. Way too many variables.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah 10M net seems pretty fair if there wasn't a sign-on bonus which there usually is with free transfers.

jamrock

Arda 2.0. He will have 1-2 seasons and that's it. I know it's a free transfer but still.

How the fuck did we come to the point where we are signing rejects and players with one foot in retirement (Lewandowski, now Gundogan) and celebrate that as a win, while the other clubs are singing 19-23 year old rising talents?

Fuck Laporta.
Lol I told y'all someone Would say something like this 🤣🤣.

Last edited:

FCMessi

Arda 2.0. He will have 1-2 seasons and that's it. I know it's a free transfer but still.

How the fuck did we come to the point where we are signing rejects and players with one foot in retirement (Lewandowski, now Gundogan) and celebrate that as a win, while the other clubs are singing 19-23 year old rising talents?

Fuck Laporta.

Gundogan is arguably still at the peak of his career since winning UCL 1 month ago. probably still some shelf life left.

Lewan just won pichichi with a semi-available Dembele and 0 winger on the LW.

Not to mention the dead weights Imhotep, Alonso, Garcia, Torres, Kessie, etc.

Other European giants are signing young and big names for big money because they bent over and twerk for billionaire sugar daddies.

Barcelona is still trying to hold on to autonomy and self governance and refuse to bend over and twerk for billionaire sugar daddies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
10m net means gross would be around 18m. That's pretty high compared to other players, right?

Can we register him? I read from Sport a few days ago that if we can't register him by August 18th or something, the contract is nullified?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I want him to stop lying and fuck off. He promised Messi 2 months ago. Now 2 months passed. Where is Messi? He is gone.
He is a populist PoS who is doing irreversible damage to the club.

In all fairness, signing Messi goes against your gripe of us signing older players and "rejects" and not going after "rising talents".

I have my doubts about this transfer too, but if the wages are not excessive and he keeps up his recent form more or less for another two years, it will be good for us.

Home of Barca Fans