İlkay Gündoğan

.blitzer

Arda 2.0. He will have 1-2 seasons and that's it. I know it's a free transfer but still.

How the fuck did we come to the point where we are signing rejects and players with one foot in retirement (Lewandowski, now Gundogan) and celebrate that as a win, while the other clubs are singing 19-23 year old rising talents?

Fuck Laporta.
LOL
He's signed for 2 years (+1 optional) so if he performs for 2 years, it's perfect. What are you crying about?

We have a very young squad. From the starting 11, Lewa is 34, MATS with 31 (and he's a goalkeeper) and the next older player is 27 and then 26 and below. Our core is made with players between 18 and 26 (most of them are below 24). All other top clubs have a much older starting 11.

We don't need to sign rising starts when we don't have the financial means like other clubs, and we don't need to focus only on rising talents because we have one of the best young core out there.

BJJ

Man, I hope he clicks here. I'm saying it for the umpteenth time though, with Xavi around who knows?

Horatio

You're welcome
He will help us lock down 2 more La Liga titles. Forget about CL. We'd need to actually replace aged Lewandowski with a solid 9.

Temptation

Arda 2.0. He will have 1-2 seasons and that's it. I know it's a free transfer but still.

How the fuck did we come to the point where we are signing rejects and players with one foot in retirement (Lewandowski, now Gundogan) and celebrate that as a win, while the other clubs are singing 19-23 year old rising talents?

Fuck Laporta.

Lol what? Most of Barca's starting lineup is young af.

Lewy is the only oldie.

iniestaGOAT

Fuck Laporta.

LOL neither of them are rejects.

Lewandowski wanted by everyone in PL. Failed beacause all small teams compared to Barcelona.

For Gundogan it was City or nothing in PL, who even increased their offer. In the end, failed. Because small team.

Wambo

What do you expect Laporta to do? He inherited a big mess from Bartomeu and has been working on cleaning that up from the day he was elected. Do you expect us to buy Bellingham?
I want him to stop lying and fuck off. He promised Messi 2 months ago. Now 2 months passed. Where is Messi? He is gone.
He is a populist PoS who is doing irreversible damage to the club.

BJJ

I want him to stop lying and fuck off. He promised Messi 2 months ago. Now 2 months passed. Where is Messi? He is gone.
He is a populist PoS who is doing irreversible damage to the club.
Not a fan of Laportas second tenure at the club but football has changed so much in the last twenty or even ten years. My biggest beef with Laporta is hiring Xavi but he's just doing the best he can with the cards he's been dealt.

Home of Barca Fans