İlkay Gündoğan

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The only funny part is how the multicultural clap-trap goes to the bin. Ozil, Mbappe prooved it too.

How on earth a German and a Turk can be so friendly out of nowhere?
And why the German will gossip about other players with a foreigner from a rival team?
I mean Turkey is very hostile to EU or Germany, Guller is a young smug with no history in EPL and La Liga.
There is no connection except nationalism. Even racially, Guller looks like a combination between European slaves, possibly Celtic survivors and Turkic tribesmen while Gundo looks like a regular Anatolian with possibly some Bizantine ancestors and little Turkic input.
They’re both ethnic Turks. People in the Mediterranean can look very different. It really is not that deep, ur post is dumb

companyofcules

They’re both ethnic Turks. People in the Mediterranean can look very different. It really is not that deep, ur post is dumb
How is that?
But how can a German be ethnic Turk if it's racist to call them Turks, not Germans? Remember?
On a serios note, I was talking about Anatolia, not Mediterrana. Central Anatolia has as much Mediterranean culture as Switzerland.

Gundogan is not an ethnic Turk, his nationality is Turkish, etnic Turks live only in the Plateau, neither them very pure, while the Mediterranean Anatolia is filled with Neolithic farmers types of Greek or Syrian origin mixed with the former slaves of the Ottomans (from Serbia, Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Croatia).
When you have 4 races of people making one liguistic-religious grup is rather a nationality than an ethnic group. Azerbaijan is more Turkish than Turkey.

companyofcules

The idea is that only Turkish nationalism made this two strangers behave so familiar ( they are not related, they are from different countries, divided in theory by vicious rivalries) and that is trowing in the garbage bin the whole multicultural docrine v2. That doctrine is claiming that Europe will remain European if you fill it with foreign populations and only minor things will change, like the food. While opposing it is a death sentence in western EU for your career.

malvolio

Gundobum is on his last legs. Should ship him out this summer, especially if we continue with this insanity of adding Olmo for 60M to our roster.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How is that?
But how can a German be ethnic Turk if it's racist to call them Turks, not Germans? Remember?
On a serios note, I was talking about Anatolia, not Mediterrana. Central Anatolia has as much Mediterranean culture as Switzerland.

Gundogan is not an ethnic Turk, his nationality is Turkish, etnic Turks live only in the Plateau, neither them very pure, while the Mediterranean Anatolia is filled with Neolithic farmers types of Greek or Syrian origin mixed with the former slaves of the Ottomans (from Serbia, Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Croatia).
When you have 4 races of people making one liguistic-religious grup is rather a nationality than an ethnic group. Azerbaijan is more Turkish than Turkey.
Turkic people have always been a mixture of whoever was living in the region, from Central Asia to Western Europe. If you are pedantic, the inclusion process is more “cultural” than blood ethnic, yeah. The concept of nationality is the backbone of the multicultural world, the two are not exclusive, otherwise there is no “diversity”. The neoliberal world depends on it.

serghei

The only funny part is how the multicultural clap-trap goes to the bin. Ozil, Mbappe prooved it too.

How on earth a German and a Turk can be so friendly out of nowhere?
And why the German will gossip about other players with a foreigner from a rival team?
I mean Turkey is very hostile to EU or Germany, Guller is a young smug with no history in EPL and La Liga.
There is no connection except nationalism. Even racially, Guller looks like a combination between European slaves, possibly Celtic survivors and Turkic tribesmen while Gundo looks like a regular Anatolian with possibly some Bizantine ancestors and little Turkic input.

:lol: Gundogan is of turkish ancestry and ethnicity. These are far more potent traits than nationality or citizenship status.

Multi-culturalism effect is not making turkish people act german for example, but on molding the country to other cultural influences. Germany becomes less the home of germans, and more of a global home of different nations.

Last edited:

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
The only salvation now is Gundo leaving. At least then this Olmo signing will make sense.
We literally have 4 freaking players in the same role. 3 of them can be starters and the other one is a damn good sub for now. It's absolute madness.

JamDav1982

He wont leave wouldnt think.

18m at Barca at 34 is hard to walk away from... particularly when can head for SA if wishes in a years time.

Kul_z

According to some X accounts - Gundogan was talking about a single player, who lost a lot of balls in the last 15 minutes. It’s not about the whole team or something. It is pretty normal for experienced player to be angry with decision making of the younger players. I remember Kroos and Modric shouting a lot to different young players who were already stars. There was example with Modric and Isco in 2016 and another with Kroos and Rodrygo this year. Not to mention Vini, because he was driving them (plus Ramos and Benzema) crazy until 2021.
Difference is, modric and kross are shouting during the game, where you can still have some impact on the outcome and building of the young player. Unlike gundo, who cant go out of the box in thinking what that thrash talk after the game could cause to the team or players. Gundo is so inferior and irrelevant to those 2 that is laughable. I can only imagine what his behaviour would be if he came to barca dressing room when messi, iniesta, pique, suarez were around.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He wont leave wouldnt think.

18m at Barca at 34 is hard to walk away from... particularly when can head for SA if wishes in a years time.
I wouldn't leave if I was in his place.
I am just making sense of this Olmo transfer and wishful thinking as a Cule.

Home of Barca Fans